Subject: [Anima] GRASP-related draft updates

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 09:21:42 +1200

Hi,

We've updated a group of GRASP-related drafts. As a reminder, the
GRASP protocol is still waiting in the RFC publication queue because
of missing normative references, but has been stable for a year.

The updates are all minor:

1) The API

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-grasp-api-02

   Additional suggestion for event-loop API.
   Discussion of error code values.

2) ASA guidelines:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-anima-asa-guidelines-05

   Added section on relationshp with non-autonomic components.
   Editorial corrections.

3) Bulk data via GRASP:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-anima-grasp-bulk-02

   Update reference, fix TBDs.

Comments welcome, here or at the IETF meeting.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter + co-authors