Subject: [Anima] Uploaded: draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-14/15

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 23:51:12 +0200

draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-14

Includes the reply to the reviews (in no particular order)
by Joel Halpern, Pascal Thubert, Elwyn Davies
and notes from Brian Carpenter and Benjamin Kaduk. discuss
replies where provided in prior emails. Thanks a lot to all reviewers
and commenters.

There is a lot of minor improvements. The mayor change are a couple
of new sections of explanatory normative and informative text
related to the last round of reviews from Joel Halpern. The text
is defining and explaining ACP Registrar behavior, and its related
ACP address allocation and ACP certificate maintenance.

None of the new text does IMHO really introduce new functionality,
it just documents what we discussed, and assumed all along (IMHO)...
but never documented *sigh*.

See the last email reply to Joel Halpern and/or the changelog summarizing
the logic of introducing this text.

If you're just interrested in browsing the new sections (as opposed to
all the minor changes too), use the diff i provided:

http://tools.ietf.org//rfcdiff?url1=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/anima-wg/autonomic-control-plane/54c9c16f3444b1db13c7cb05744e543dfcdfb63b/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-14.txt&url2=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/anima-wg/autonomic-control-plane/57825aac69216fd01d388810ee804c7f25e8ab7d/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-14-jh3.txt

(a few diffs in reply to Elwin also leaked in, sory, forgot to commit at the right time).

-----

draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-15

increases TOC depth to 4 and reshuffles informative sectin 10 into
now 2 sections: one about the operational aspect of ACP that i do
consider to be crucial and that should lead to the YANG models for
the ACP, the other one the background explanations and possible
futures discussions. No changed text except introductory paragraphs
for both of these sections.

Did not want to merge this into -14 or else it would have made
it totally impossible to disect -13 to -14 diffs just from published
(non-git) versions.

Cheers
    Toerless