Subject: [Anima] Draft Charter 2.0.8

From: William Atwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 14:35:32 -0400

In view of the fact that the Reference Model is specified as
"draft-ietf-anima-reference-model already approved for publication", and
that the ACP and Vouchers are specified by their RFC numbers, and that
BRSKI and GRASP are just as important as building blocks, I suggest that
citations should be given for BRSKI and GRASP.

  Bill
-- 
Dr. J.W. Atwood, Eng.             tel:   +1 (514) 848-2424 x3046
Distinguished Professor Emeritus  fax:   +1 (514) 848-2830
Department of Computer Science
   and Software Engineering
Concordia University EV 3.185     email:[email-masked]
1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. West    http://users.encs.concordia.ca/~bill
Montreal, Quebec Canada H3G 1M8

---

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 13:46:41 +0200

Thanks, Bill

Having looked through a range of other charters before writing the
current text, my feeling was that mentioning of drafts in charter is
quite uncommon, so we tried to minimize this. The one exception we made
was for the reference model, because it really is something like our
current thinking of the blueprint for the overall intended ANIMA technical
scope (without implying which parts thereof should be on any specific charter).

Cheers
    Toerless

On Wed, Jul 03, 2019 at 02:35:32PM -0400, William Atwood wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Anima mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/anima

-- 
---
[email-masked]

---

From: William Atwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 10:03:33 -0400

Toerless,

Well, I guess that if a reader can find the Charter, they can find the
documents page.  :-)

Thank you for the explanation.

  Bill