Subject: [Anima] appendix C changes for draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-04.txt

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 17:18:29 -0400

> URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher-04.txt

Appendix C is updated.
Jim found that I had done the COSE SIGN1 body wrong.
Specifically, my code did not CBOR encode the content before signing.
(Naturally, my code interoperated with itself)
I have corrected this and updated the examples.

Now that the contents are CBOR encoding, one can not in the DIAG format
easily the voucher(request) object embedded.   I have thus far included
the CBOR DIAG output as well as the base64 encoding of the CBOR.

I think that there is little value in including the DIAG format output
as there is little one can see directly.  I could artifically decode
the inner content as an examplar; I'd have to think about if I can
automate this easily, otherwise things will get out of sync.

The -04 version has some unfortunate formatting oops, which I'll fix
before monday and repost.   I don't expect to make any other substantive
changes other than a few grammar typos I noticed.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-