Subject: Re: [Anima] [core] SID files and IANA

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 20:34:18 -0400

Ivaylo wrote:
    >> Given that draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher is past WGLC, I

{mcr: it's not past WGLC}

    >> personally don't see any problem to add it to the initial SID range
    >> allocations (sec 6.3.3) with a new range (as IANA is not responsible
    >> for the mega range that you have mentioned). That being said, I want
    >> to be sure that the SID draft will not be delayed in case that draft
    >> is delayed for any reason, so maybe we will need to discuss.

Michael Richardson <[email-masked]> wrote:
    > I have opened a github issue against the draft asking for the
    > allocation to be included.  I'd like to get the running code updated
    > ASAP with the new values, and we'll have to respin our document and
    > build new sid files.

I meant to paste this, but I hit send instead:
  https://github.com/core-wg/yang-cbor/issues/11
  
-- 
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-