Subject: [Anima] ACP SRV.est example

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 12:58:20 -0400

I suggest that EST servers are never on port 80, and are likely
on port 443, or another port.

6.1.4.1.  GRASP objective for EST server

   ACP nodes that are EST servers MUST announce their service via GRASP
   in the ACP through M_FLOOD messages.  See [I-D.ietf-anima-grasp],
   section 2.8.11 for the definition of this message type:

        Example:

        [M_FLOOD, 12340815, h'fd89b714f3db0000200000064000001', 210000,
               ["SRV.est", 4, 255 ],
               [O_IPv6_LOCATOR,
                    h'fd89b714f3db0000200000064000001',
                    TCP, 80]
        ]

                      Figure 3: GRASP SRV.est example

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-

---

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 23:48:47 +0200

Thanks

Added to issues on github.
Waiting for an IESG review to come back to me then i can do the
next rev and fix this as well.

Cheers
    Toerless

> _______________________________________________
> Anima mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/anima

-- 
---
[email-masked]