Subject: [Anima] Mcr changes for draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-19

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 01:23:48 +0200

--- Context:

-> This is the last set of changes integrated into -20.

-> The diff for the changes discussed in this email is:

   http://tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht?url1=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/anima-wg/autonomic-control-plane/master/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane.19.3.txt&amp;url2=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/anima-wg/autonomic-control-plane/master/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane.19.4.txt
   They are also summarized under section (4) of the -20 changelog.

-> The total changes -19 to -20 are of course:

   http://tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht?url1=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-19.txt&url2=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-20.txt

--- Reply:

Michael, *:

Sorry, i am still not a native github speaker and completely overlooked the textual improvement
you made in March before IETF104. It was a bit of a trouble trying to up-rev them after i had
already done all the other -19 review, but maybe one of these days i will catch those
github-only notifications.

Also integrated the proposed fix for HTTPs for EST connections.

Wrt cleaning up older documents on github: Thats nice, but please keep the .19.x.txt versions
as i have included those into the rfcdiffs of the changelog in the draft (as above).

Cheers
    Toerless