Subject: [Anima] anima: updated milestones for WG

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 02:54:44 +0200

We have updated the milestones for anima on datatracker.
Alas, our AD (IGnas has to approve) before they can be seen
publically, so i have appended what the system summarized back to me
here. This is primarily for adoption after recharter and the
submission to IESG are rough estimates from the discussion we
had in the WG meeting and hallways.

Cheers
    Toerless & Sheng

Changed milestone "Adopt API for GRASP", added draft-ietf-anima-grasp-api to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Adopt variation of GRASP voucher for constrained Pledges",
added draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit bootstrap a trust infrastructure solution to IESG
(Standards Track)", resolved as "Done", added
draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra to milestone.

Changed milestone "recharter to refocus scope, or close", set due date to
August 2019 from November 2018.

Added milestone "Adoption of draft for ASA lifecycle management
(Informational)" for review, due September 2019.

Added milestone "Adopt a draft for constrained BRSKI join proxy (Standards
Track)" for review, due September 2019.

Added milestone "Adopt a draft for information distribution via GRASP
(Standards Track)" for review, due October 2019.

Changed milestone "Submit variation of GRASP voucher for constrained Pledges
to IESG (Standards Track)", set due date to November 2019 from April 2019,
added draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit API for GRASP to IETSG (Informational)", set due
date to March 2020 from April 2019, added draft-ietf-anima-grasp-api to
milestone.

Added milestone "Submit a draft for constrained BRSKI join proxy to IESG
(Standard Track)" for review, due May 2020.

Added milestone "Submit a draft for ASA lifecycle management to IESG
(Informational)" for review, due December 2020.

Added milestone "Submit a draft for information distribution via GRASP to
IESG (Standards Track)" for review, due February 2021.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/anima/about/

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 13:14:20 +1200

Hi Toerless,

"Adoption of draft for ASA lifecycle management (Informational)" 

Are you referring to draft-carpenter-anima-asa-guidelines there, because its scope is wider than just lifecycle? And back in history we also had draft-ciavaglia-anima-coordination (ASA coordination) and draft-peloso-anima-autonomic-function (lifecycle).

Regards
   Brian

On 30-Jul-19 12:54, Toerless Eckert wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Anima mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/anima
>

---

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 03:22:26 +0200

Yes. The datatracker entries, actually say  this is
draft-carpenter-anima-asa-guidelines, somehow that level of
detail did not get copied into that appended mail (generated
by datatracker), but it will be visible once the milestones
are acknowledged by Ignas.

We've been using "Lifecycle and Management" in the Charter, and the
milestone already said "lifecycle" too. I am hopeful IAB will not
get confused beteween lifecycle, management (charter, milestones)
and guidelines (in the title).

Cheers
    Toerless

-- 
---
[email-masked]