Subject: [Anima] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-anima-quads-grasp-01.txt

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 17:14:44 +1300

Hi,

I left a challenge for myself in QUADS which I have now tackled,
in the form of QUick And Dirty Security Key Infrastructure (QUADSKI),
described in this update. It's based 100% on using GRASP to distribute
its own AES/CBC keys, secured by RSA.

Despite the name, it isn't intended to compete with BRSKI; it just
makes QUADS security a little better. I need to polish and document
the demo implementation before I push it to GitHub, but it does work.

If anybody wants to play, I will be in Singapore. I'd like to test it on
more of a network that I have at home. All you need is an up to date
Python 3 environment and some courage.

    Brian

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-anima-quads-grasp-01.txt
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 21:02:29 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Quick and Dirty Security for GRASP
        Author          : Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-anima-quads-grasp-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-10-23

Abstract:
   A secure substrate is required by the Generic Autonomic Signaling
   Protocol (GRASP) used by Autonomic Service Agents.  This document
   describes QUADS, a QUick And Dirty Security method using symmetric
   cryptography and preconfigured keys or passwords.  It also describes
   a simplistic QUADS Key Infrastructure based on asymmetric
   cryptography used over insecure instances of GRASP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-anima-quads-grasp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-anima-quads-grasp-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-carpenter-anima-quads-grasp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-anima-quads-grasp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt