Subject: [Anima] Processing: draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 10:16:12 -0500

Hi there,

I'm now the responsible AD for draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra.

As mentioned in
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/anima/SnHOxgWNC3u2jOecGWLQSWKVTjo
I'm trying to figure out what the state on this document it, and what
is outstanding for it to be published.

Can someone summarize for me where this currently stands?
There are literally hundreds of mails on this, and it was a long time
since I last read / balloted on this - I'm trying to restore state
without having to go back to the beginning...

A: it **looks** to me like the -34 version addresses Benjamin's
"examples should be correct" concern in "Section C.1.4.  Pledge key
pair", but I'm not quite sure (his email and this version both
happened on 2020-01-03, but I'm not sure on the ordering).
Can someone confirm this and then I'll follow up with him?

B: Alissa confirmed that her concerns have been addressed, and cleared
her DISCUSS.

As this isn't / wasn't my WG, please SHOUT LOUDLY to make sure I don't
miss replies / updates.

W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf