Subject: [Anima] ANIMA thursday: slides missing?, agenda item order change

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 19:11:31 +0200

Dear WG

The authors asked me to reorder agenda items on thursday, pls. check
when you need to speak, updated agenda on CodiMD:

https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-111-anima?view

and below

Also, i am not seeing slides for #6 (RFC8366bis) #7 (constrained voucher/hackathon).

No slides is fine, if the authors want to discuss without slides,
i just wanted to give the opportunity to propose them on
datatracker in case they where made and just slipped through the
communication cracks.

Cheers
    Toerless

9:00 Slot 1: Shortened Chair Slides (mandatory stuff and BRSKI as need be)
Presenter: Chairs

19:05 Slot 2: draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy
Presenter: Michael Richardson (on behalf of Peter van der Stok not attending)
Toerless: tested as part of hackathon interop ?

19:10 Slot 3: BRSKI Cloud Registrar
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-brski-cloud
Presenter: Owen Friel

19:20 Slot 4: JWS signed Voucher Artifacts for Bootstrapping Protocols
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-jws-voucher
Presenter: Thomas Werner

19:30 Slot 5: BRSKI Asynchronous enrollment
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-brski-async-enroll
Presenter: Steffen Fries

19:40 Slot 6: RFC8366bis
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-anima-rfc8366bis/
Presenter: Michael Richardson
NO SLIDES RECEIVED

19:45 Slot 7: Constrained Voucher draft and Hackathon
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-voucher
Presenter: Michael Richardson
NO SLIDES RECEIVED

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 19:31:47 -0400

{email latency goes way up during IETF...}

    > Also, i am not seeing slides for #6 (RFC8366bis) #7 (constrained voucher/hackathon).

Very odd, as we discussed. I was sure I had uploaded them all on Saturday.
Anyway, they did get uploaded just in time.

I'm sorry that we ran out of time on the hackathon issues, but I thought that
the RFC8366bis stuff needed wider WG understanding.

I will bring the results on hackathon up on the list, because I think that
they need discussion in the WG.
I will start some more threads. Some have already been discussed, but clearly
we need more.

Perhaps you'd like to declare one of the Thursday BRSKI design meetings as a
virtual-interim (maybe at the very end of August?) and we could go through
them.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide