Subject: [Ans-research] Minutes/Presentations

From: Corson Scott <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 08:06:44 -0400

The minutes and nearly all the presentations can now be found on the
website.

http://www.flarion.com/ans-research/

-Scott
_______________________________________________
Ans-research mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ans-research

---

From: Sonny Rajagopalan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 15:12:00 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Everyone,

We were to make a brief presentation at the ANS meeting with our thoughts,
but owing to time constraints, we decided we would send the presentation
to the mailing list instead. Please find in the following link a ppt with
some of our *thoughts* on scalability. I would very much appreciate any
comments/clarifications/suggestions about the points made in the slides.

http://www.cis.udel.edu/~rajagopa/ANS/

Thanks.

Moderator: I sent this e-mail with the ppt as an attachment a little while
ago, but got a message back saying the message is too big, so I posted the
ppt on my website.

Cheers,
Sonny.
----
From the desk of Sonny Rajagopalan @ http://www.cis.udel.edu/~rajagopa
                                                                  ----