Subject: [Ans-research] IRTF Draft on definition of scalability of ad hoc networks

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 09:02:36 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

During our first IRTF Meeting of the ANS Working Group in Annapolis on
June 1, I have volunteered to put some notes on the definition of
scalability of ad hoc networks.

Please find the first draft of the document at the following URL:

http://wnl.ece.cornell.edu/Publications/draft-irtf-ans-scalability-definition-00.txt

Comments are of course welcome. Maybe we could discuss this in our next 
(second) meeting of the group.

Best,

Zygmunt.
==-=-====
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Prof. Zygmunt J. Haas                    http://people.ece.cornell.edu/haas 
Wireless Networks Laboratory		 http://wnl.ece.cornell.edu
School of Electrical Engineering         
Cornell University			 tel: +1-607-255-3454
323 Frank Rhodes Hall			 fax: +1-607-255-9072
Ithaca, NY 14853			 e-mail: [email-masked]
U.S.A                             
	WNL web page: http://wnl.ece.cornell.edu
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

_______________________________________________
Ans-research mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ans-research