Subject: [Ans-research] IRTF ANS Meeting Announcement

From: Corson Scott <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 08:54:04 -0400

Hi,

The IETF Ad hoc Network Scalability research group will hold
its second meeting at the Mobicom conference in San Diego.
Specifically, the meeting will be at 5:30pm on Thursday
Sept. 18th, after the adjournment of the Mobicom conference.
The room will be announced later.

We are soliciting speakers for this meeting to give presentations
on recent research related to ad hoc network scalability.
If you would like to give a presentation, please email both
me ([email-masked]) and Scott ([email-masked]) directly 
with a paragraph describing what you would like to speak on.

As preparation for the meeting, it would be beneficial to read
the draft that Zygmunt Haas sent to the mailing list earlier
this month.  That draft is located at 
http://wnl.ece.cornell.edu/Publications/draft-irtf-ans-scalability-definition-00.txt

Also please go back in the mail archives and read the message from
Costas Constantinou sent on Jun 11.  We will discuss both of these
items at the meeting.

Hope to see you there!
Elizabeth

_______________________________________________
Ans-research mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ans-research