Subject: W3C charters XML Security Working Group

From: Thomas Roessler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 16:32:28 +0200

(Resend of a message that was also sent to saag.)

Hello,

the W3C has chartered a new XML Security Working Group:

  http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec
  http://www.w3.org/2008/02/xmlsec-charter

The Group is tasked to take next steps with the XML Signature and
XML Encryption family of specifications, as discussed at the
workshop last September:

  http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/ws/

If you're interested in this work and work for a W3C member
organization, please contact your Advisory Committee Representative.
If you don't know who that is, I'll be happy to make introductions.

If you're interested, but don't work for a W3C member organization,
please contact Frederick Hirsch (chair) and myself.

Thanks,
-- 
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <[email-masked]>  +33-4-89063488
_______________________________________________
Apps-Discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss