Subject: [apps-discuss] Milestones changed for appsawg WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 23:04:09 -0800

Changed milestone "Publication requested for
draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Publication requested for
draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown-use-cases", resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Publication requested for
draft-ietf-appsawg-http-problem", set due date to December 2015 from
April 2015.

Changed milestone "Publication requested for
draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc7001bis", set due date to December 2015 from
April 2015, resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Publication requested for
draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme", set due date to December 2015 from
July 2015.

Changed milestone "Publication requested for
draft-ietf-appsawg-mdn-3798bis", set due date to December 2015 from
July 2015.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/appsawg/charter/