Subject: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-ietf-v6ops-happy-eyeballs-05

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 13:52:48 -0800

Hi Mark,

Peter requested a review of draft-ietf-v6ops-happy-eyeballs-05.  The 
review has been assigned to you and is due before November 
24.  Please post your review to apps-discuss (see below), and DO NOT 
post it to apps-review.

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the IESG, the authors, the 
WG Chairs and document shepherd, if applicable.  You can use the 
tools alias  [email-masked] to 
cover the authors, WG chairs, and shepherd.  If your review 
recommends significant changes to a working-group document, you 
should also consider copying the working group's mailing list.

Suggested distribution:
    To: 
[email-masked],  [email-masked]
    cc: [email-masked]

You can view the Apps-review template at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-template  Some previous 
reviews from the Apps-review Team are accessible at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-tracker

Best regards,
-sm