Subject: [aqm] Berlin meeting

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 10:06:48 -0400

Hello, as you might have noticed, for Berlin, the AQM group is scheduled 
to meet on Friday: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/96/agenda.html

The main goal of having the in-person meeting is to talk about closing 
the WG or rechartering.

As this is in the last slot, on the last day, and many people are likely 
to be trying to return home, we need to make sure there will be a 
critical mass to meaningfully hold a meeting, and not waste time.  We 
are also having trouble getting both WG chairs present, in addition.

To gauge if it will be productive to meet, or if we should pursue other 
options, we created a Doodle poll:

http://doodle.com/poll/tht446xwu25uywat

Your feedback will be appreciated.

Note that more than one option can be selected.

A more verbose explanation of the options is:

1) "In-person meeting in Berlin" - this means we go along with the 
current plan and hold the meeting in Berlin

2) "Webex meeting in August" - this means the chairs would setup a webex 
to discuss rechartering in the month following the IETF meeting

3) "Mailing list only" - means you think we can figure out what to do 
from the mailing list only

4) "Close the WG; no interest to discuss rechartering" - means that you 
don't think we need to talk about this at all, and think the WG can spin 
down

Thanks for your help in this!