Subject: [Art] New Non-WG Mailing List: [email-masked] -- Applications and Real-Time Area Discussion

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2016 11:42:27 -0700

A new IETF non-working group email list has been created.

List address: [email-masked]
Archive: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/art/
To subscribe: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/art

Purpose: This list is for discussion of matters related to the 
Applications and Real-Time area of the IETF. In particular, discussions 
of area-wide concerns or technical issues, and ideas for new 
Applications and Real-Time area working groups, are appropriate. 

This list replaces the now-closed [email-masked] and [email-masked] 
lists.

For additional information, please contact the list administrators.

---

From: Erik Wilde <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 16:06:36 -0400

> This list replaces the now-closed [email-masked] and [email-masked]

i am still getting used to this new list name, and while i was 
frantically searching for it, i ran across 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/appsawg/archives/ which still lists 
apps-discuss. maybe that should be changed or augmented with the new 
list name?

thanks and cheers,

dret.

-- 
erik wilde | mailto:[email-masked] |
            | http://dret.net/netdret    |
            | http://twitter.com/dret    |

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 23:51:25 +0100

Hi Eric,

> On 19 Sep 2016, at 21:06, Erik Wilde <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> i am still getting used to this new list name, and while i was frantically searching for it, i ran across https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/appsawg/archives/ which still lists apps-discuss. maybe that should be changed or augmented with the new list name?

I submitted a request for the WG archive to have both old and new links.
> _______________________________________________
> art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/art