Subject: [art] do the archives for apps-discuss@ still exist?

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 17:58:12 +0000

howdy,

do the archives for apps-discuss@ still exist?

I note that the archives for art@ only go back to Sep 02 2016 when art@ 
superseded [1]

Did the archives for rai@ similarly disappear?

seems to me we would want the archives for the latter lists to continue 
to exist, no?

thx, =JeffH

[1] https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/art/current/msg00001.html

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 12:01:21 -0700

> seems to me we would want the archives for the latter lists to continue 

Access via the IETF IMAP portal (imap.ietf.org) seems to work for this. 
Earliest message seems to be 2/29/2008.

d/

-- 
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net