Subject: [Asdf] Weekly github digest (ASDF Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 03:43:32 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-asdf/SDF (+0/-0/💬2)
  2 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #29 Define "version" field in info block (1 by cabo)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/issues/29 [1.next] 
  - #12 URIs as unit values (1 by cabo)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/issues/12 [1.next] [waiting for use case] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-asdf/SDF (+2/-0/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Text tweaks (by akeranen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/31 
  - Define how other members override the value imported via sdfRef (by cabo)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/30 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF