Subject: [Asdf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-asdf-sdf-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 13:14:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the A Semantic Definition Format for Data and Interactions of Things WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Semantic Definition Format (SDF) for Data and Interactions of Things
        Authors         : Michael Koster
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-asdf-sdf-10.txt
	Pages           : 82
	Date            : 2022-01-16

Abstract:
   The Semantic Definition Format (SDF) is a format for domain experts
   to use in the creation and maintenance of data and interaction models
   in the Internet of Things.  It was created as a common language for
   use in the development of the One Data Model liaison organization
   (OneDM) definitions.  Tools convert this format to database formats
   and other serializations as needed.

   An SDF specification describes definitions of SDF Objects and their
   associated interactions (Events, Actions, Properties), as well as the
   Data types for the information exchanged in those interactions.

   // A JSON format representation of SDF 1.0 was defined in version
   // (-00) of this document; version (-05) was designated as an
   // _implementation draft_, labeled SDF 1.1, at the IETF110 meeting of
   // the ASDF WG (2021-03-11).  The present version (-10) collects a
   // few smaller changes as input to the 2022-01-17 ASDF WG interim.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-asdf-sdf/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-asdf-sdf-10.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-asdf-sdf-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 22:19:32 +0100

This is a version that consolidates a few small changes made since -09.
It is intended as the version to look at for and during the 2022-01-17 asdf interim meeting.

Grüße, Carsten

> On 2022-01-16, at 22:14, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> -- 
> ASDF mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asdf