Subject: Re: [Asrg] The Traveling Salesman SMTP problem

From: "Dr. Jeffrey Race" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 00:04:30 +0700

On 06 Mar 2003 10:20:54 -0600, wayne wrote:

>claiming they are from them, AND those ISPs don't set up an MTA on a
>non-port 25 server that allows relaying, THEN you have a valid
>complaint about how the ISP is running things.

Yes, you have a valid complaint, and when you transmit it they
say "piss off"  (please excuse the coarse language but it makes
the point).

Jeffrey Race

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: wayne <[email-masked]>
Date: 06 Mar 2003 12:02:32 -0600

In <[email-masked]> "Dr. Jeffrey Race" <[email-masked]> writes:

> say "piss off" 

So, find a different email provider and don't use your ISPs SMTP.
Yes, it may cost a few bucks, and yes, you may have to communicate
with that email provider over a different port than port 25, but I
don't see what the big deal is.

-wayne