Subject: RE: no benefit conclusion likely wrong (Re: [Asrg] Re: RMX Record s)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 13:51:20 +1300

Wired has a very good article on the topic: 
http://www.wired.com/news/infostructure/0,1377,57613,00.html

This says "A significant number of spammers apparently aren't at all
interested in whether anyone buys their wares. Instead, they feed off other
spammers in a bizarre cannibalistic pyramid scheme."

Regards, 
Mike Pearson, S.E.E. Manager                      http://www.see.govt.nz

Phone : +64  (4) 495-6769
Fax   : +64  (4) 495-6669  
Mobile: +64 (21) 631-731 

mailto: [email-masked]

************************************************************************
E-government Unit,                       http://www.e-government.govt.nz
STATE SERVICES COMMISSION                         http://www.ssc.govt.nz
Te Komihana O Nga Tari Kawanatanga
Level 4, 100 Molesworth St
PO Box 329, Wellington 6015, 
NEW ZEALAND 
************************************************************************
CAUTION: The content of this email is the property of the State Services
Commission.  If you have received this message in error please notify 
the sender immediately and delete. This email and any replies are 
subject to the Official Information Act 1982, and may be made available 
under that Act.
_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg