Subject: Re: [Asrg] pre-meeting meeting?

From: Frank de Lange <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 01:40:15 +0100

[email-masked] wrote:

>I'd be interested. I think today is better as tomorrow sessions go until late
>night.
>  
>
Agree. How about meeting up in the lobby around 18:30? Anyone interested 
just show up. Just look for the person with the laptop computer, that 
should make it easy to recognize us...

Uhhh, wait a moment... Right.

Anyway, lobby, 18:30 (or any other similar proposal), I'm wearing a 
black HIP '97 T-shirt...

Frank

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: Hadmut Danisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:57:33 -0800

> Uhhh, wait a moment... Right.

Hey, I am easy to recognize: I'm the one who's laptop has a wavelan
card. :-) 

> Anyway, lobby, 18:30 (or any other similar proposal), I'm wearing a 

I'm wearing a grey polo shirt, but maybe we should define the 
position in the lobby more precisely (even if GPS might be 
turned off or heavily distorted).

I'll propose to meet somewhere near to the concierge's counter.

Hadmut

---

From: Frank de Lange <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 02:05:51 +0100

>I'll propose to meet somewhere near to the concierge's counter.
Ack, first session 17:30, bar, lobby, then 21:00, may I suggest 
bar@lobby again?

Frank

---

From: Rob Siemborski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 20:09:38 -0500 (EST)

> Ack, first session 17:30, bar, lobby, then 21:00, may I suggest

Sounds fine to me.  Hopefully I'll be able to find you guys at 2100.  I'm
wearing a grey flanel and a green shirt.

-Rob

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Rob Siemborski | Andrew Systems Group * Research Systems Programmer
PGP:0x5CE32FCC | Cyert Hall 207 * [email-masked] * 412.268.7456
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK----
Version: 3.12
GCS/IT/CM/PA d- s+: a-- C++++$ ULS++++$ P+++$ L+++(++++) E W+ N o? K-
w O- M-- V-- PS+ PE++ Y+ PGP+ t+@ 5+++ R@ tv-@ b+ DI+++ G e h r- y?