Subject: [Asrg] pre-meeting meeting?

From: Frank de Lange <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 01:19:31 +0100

Anyone on the list who is in SF feel for a pre-meeting meeting, say in 
some local establishment or just the hotel lobby?

Cheers//Frank

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: Hadmut Danisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:28:09 -0800

> some local establishment or just the hotel lobby?

Yes, I think that's a good idea. Just tell me when and where
(best somewhere in the hotel).

Hadmut

---

From: Rob Siemborski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:43:09 -0500 (EST)

> (best somewhere in the hotel).

I would be interested in attending a meeting tonight.  I have a dinner
meeting so something somewhat later would be better.

-Rob

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Rob Siemborski | Andrew Systems Group * Research Systems Programmer
PGP:0x5CE32FCC | Cyert Hall 207 * [email-masked] * 412.268.7456
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK----
Version: 3.12
GCS/IT/CM/PA d- s+: a-- C++++$ ULS++++$ P+++$ L+++(++++) E W+ N o? K-
w O- M-- V-- PS+ PE++ Y+ PGP+ t+@ 5+++ R@ tv-@ b+ DI+++ G e h r- y?

---

From: Frank de Lange <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 01:50:25 +0100

>meeting so something somewhat later would be better.

20:30 or 21:00, Hotel Lobby?

Frank

---

From: Frank de Lange <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 02:01:45 +0100

> some local establishment or just the hotel lobby?

OK, early meeting 17:30-18:00, could go for food as well, late meeting 
21:00. I'll be in the lobby at 17:30, if nobody shows up before 18:00 
I'll find myself something to eat, back at 21:00. Black HIP '97 T-shirt.

Cheers//Frank

---

From: Rob Siemborski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:55:40 -0500 (EST)

> 20:30 or 21:00, Hotel Lobby?

2100 in the lobby sounds good.

Thanks,

-Rob

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK----
Version: 3.12