Subject: [Asrg] As seen on /. : IBM Researcher Offers an E-Stamp Spam Solution

From: Frank de Lange <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 17:40:27 +0100

Slashdot has found that electronic stamp system to which I posted a link 
yesterday... Discussion here:

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/03/21/1429248&mode=flat&tid=111

Article on Internet Week here:

http://www.internetwk.com/breakingNews/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=7900141

The original link here:

http://www.research.ibm.com/journal/sj/414/forum.pdf

Frank

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: [email-masked] (Justin Mason)
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:49:42 -0800

> http://www.research.ibm.com/journal/sj/414/forum.pdf

What's the patent situation with this, though?  It *is* IBM we're talking
about here, after all :(

--j.

---

From: Frank de Lange <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 18:59:32 +0100

> What's the patent situation with this, though?  It *is* IBM we're talking

Valid concern. If it is encumbered, we shall not use it (does that sound 
like one of the ten commandments?)

But still, good to see things are happening, even if some of the 
proposals are not what I would like to see implemented on a wide scale.

Frank