Subject: RE: [Asrg] pre-meeting meeting?

From: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:18:00 -0800

I think this is going to be essential. Lets do it today in the lobby after
the 5pm sessions end.

The 'research group' session has been moved to a room with 400 seats and
likely to fill many of them. So forget any chance of discussing the merits
of a resource record bit map.

This is an opportunity to sell a number of core decision influencers in the
Internet community of the need to take spam seriously, that there are
approaches that have a good chance of success and that they should be
engaged in case they find the protocols go in a direction they do not like.

	Phill

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 2:29 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Asrg] pre-meeting meeting?

I'd be interested. I think today is better as tomorrow sessions go until
late
night.

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Frank de Lange wrote:

> Anyone on the list who is in SF feel for a pre-meeting meeting, say in 
> some local establishment or just the hotel lobby?
> 
> Cheers//Frank
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Asrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg
_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:42:07 -0800 (PST)

I doubt anybody would come at 5pm (isn't it already 5:30?), most look at 
later time. Anyway I'm now in lobby sitting near the far left column 
(if looking from the entrance there are 6 of them) and I'm trying to work 
on asrg presentation on my toshiba laptop... 

I would like to finish our small meeting by 9pm, I still have to take 
BART to Fremont and from there on drive 30+ minutes home and tomorrow up 
at 6:30 to get here.