Subject: [Asrg] Call for agenda items for ASRG meeting at IETF-56

From: Paul Judge <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 19:56:26 -0500

At the upcoming IETF, the ASRG will meet Thursday, March 20 at 0900 - 1130.

Please send proposals for agenda items to me at [email-masked].

(Proposals need not be limited to these topics, but I am seeking presenters
for at least these three topics:
1. If there is someone from an ISP that would be willing to speak, please
let me know.
2. There will be some time for a few presentations of new anti-spam
proposals. If you have a system or approach that you have proposed and would
like to give an overview, let me know.
3. If anyone has good spam measurements (size, stats, cost, etc.) that can
be presented, please let me know.)
_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:52:59 -0800

I would like to make a short presentation on the security policy via DNS
idea, it is an idea that is broader than just the spam area but it is likely
that spam will be one of the first applications.

I believe it will be joint work by that time, I may not be able to reveal my
collaborators though :-)

	Phill

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Paul Judge [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 7:56 PM
> To: 'Asrg ([email-masked])'
> Subject: [Asrg] Call for agenda items for ASRG meeting at IETF-56
> 
> 
>