Subject: Re: [Asrg] MTP drafty

From: "Dr. Jeffrey Race" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 15:09:47 +0700

On Tue, 4 Mar 2003 19:49:49 -0800, Brad Templeton wrote:

>I simply have seen no evidence of a problem here, and I get a lot of
>spam and do a lot of buying online.  We should all want to see a real
>study showing more than anecdotal evidence, before making any moves
>in this direction.

Has more to do with content than volume.  I run a firm and I have
a legal obligation to prevent certain kinds of (e.g. obscene) mail
from being seen by female employees.   I also have a daughter and
the same issue arises in the home environment.   It needs to be
absolutely stopped.

Jeffrey Race

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: Brad Templeton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:38:13 -0800

> the same issue arises in the home environment.   It needs to be

You've lost me.   I'm talking about getting mail from Verizon because
they are my cell phone provider.  You're talking about porn spam, or
so it seems.   I have never gotten a porn spam from a company I have
done business with.

Not even from the porn companies.  :-)
_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg