Subject: RE: [Asrg] Do we need to do anything?

From: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:40:37 -0800

> At the same time, MUAs are getting smarter.  In particular, 
> the presence
> of language classifiers (Bayes, et al) in desktop-user (as opposed to
> technical-user) MUAs is likely to become much more prevalent 
> over the next
> few years.

The more filters are deployed the greater the need will be for 
mechanisms that make sure that false positives are not being 
lost.

The spam problem has grown so large that the second order problems
are becomming significant in their own right.

Authentication approaches and filtering approaches go together.

		Phill 
_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg