Subject: RE: [Asrg] MTP draft

From: "Clayton, Nik [IT]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 09:26:43 -0000

> Do you know about the DCC, SpamAssassin, Brightmail, or Postini?  I
> may be somewhat biased, but I think all of those are reasonably reliable 
> and reasonable.  (I've some reservations about SpamAssassin, but only
> because I wonder about Perl for filtering more than 50,000 messages/day.)

Just as an anecdotal point -- we filter ~ 2 million messages a day through
MIMEDefang and SpamAssassin.  Based on reports from users, we see between 
2-5 false positives a day.

N
-- 
1        1         2         3         4         5         6         7    7
         0         0         0         0         0         0         0    5
                                                    -- The 75 column-ometer
Global Messaging,                 A: Top posting
120 Cheapside, x83331             Q: What's the most annoying e-mail habit?
_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg