Subject: Re: [Asrg] filtering at connect time

From: "Dr. Jeffrey Race" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 23:13:51 +0700

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003 10:38:53 -0500, Keith Moore wrote:

>it's a pain in the wazoo to have to change your SMTP server every time
>you connect to a different network. 

Takes me 5 seconds (I do it twice daily, going to the office
and coming home, different DSL networks).

Jeffrey Race

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: Keith Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:28:59 -0500

> >it's a pain in the wazoo to have to change your SMTP server every
> >time you connect to a different network. 
> 

how nice for you.  then again, you're connecting to the same two
networks over and over.  that's not like users connecting to random
networks.

Keith