Subject: [Asrg] GIEIS: you will obey. Resistance is futile.

From: "Mark McCarron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 16:32:12 +0000

That was really funny, I almost hurt myself laughing.  I have been inactive 
on the Atlantis Rising message board for almost 2 years.  I just recently 
returned, I was in deep research into electromagnetics and its biological 
effects.  My account was hacked in that time and a number of posts appeared 
claiming to be from me.  Not hard when your password was 'access', I didn't 
really think anyone would bother.

Anyway, people have problems when it comes to logical arguements.  When they 
have no response that they can give, they look for anything else they can 
find.

Why not actually join the debate on 'GIEIS' instead of posting subject 
matters that have nothing to do with this group?

_________________________________________________________________
Tired of 56k? Get a FREE BT Broadband connection 
http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/btbroadband

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: Markus Stumpf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 21:36:31 +0200

This will be my first and last posting in this group on the subject
"Mark McCarron" and "GIEIS".

> matters that have nothing to do with this group?

We've initially done it over in the RIPE anti-spam list.
However you decided not to discuss, not to answer questions, not to
honor problems with your system brought up by others, but calling
them names and that they have to have their brains examined.

E.g:
You claimed to manage monitoring of all mailing lists in the world with
a team of 500 people. I showed you a few calculations and your answer was
"I don't care".

You claimed you'd got 90% positive replies to your proposal from 500
important ISPs within 24 hours. Of course you can't prove it or show
only one as you have a "non disclosure".

You claimed to have (co-)authored many RFCs. No search engine I have
used found at least only one. You failed to name the numbers of the RFCs
on request.

I could at least add 20 more topics to this list. I think most of your
claims are as realistic as your claim that the stone ring is a communication
facility sent from a higher developed civilisation (which of course is a
fake posting like all the other postings; I'm curious if the postings to
this list will be called faked ones also, two years from now).

Just one more:
You claim your goal is to stop spam. Why don't you start with yourself
being a spammer and remove the commercial advertising from the end of
all your emails?

	\Maex

-- 
SpaceNet AG            | Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14 | Fon: +49 (89) 32356-0
Research & Development |       D-80807 Muenchen    | Fax: +49 (89) 32356-299
"The security, stability and reliability of a computer system is reciprocally
 proportional to the amount of vacuity between the ears of the admin"