Subject: [Asrg] FTC Spam Conference videos are available for download

From: wayne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:46:33 -0500

Chris Lewis mentioned this in a follow-up to another thread, but in
case you missed it...

Bruce Pennypacker has been kind enough to buy and digitize copies of
the FTC Spam Conference videos.  They are available at:

http://bruce.pennypacker.org/ftc/

Please consider using the bittorrent downloads and leaving the
download clients running after your downloads finish.  Using
bittorrent will be faster for you, and leaving the downloads running
will help provide bandwidth for other people to download.

The tapes are available in three formats.  There are mpeg-1 videos
that are in the 440-610MB range per tape.  There are also mpeg-4
videos that are "only" 65-85MB, but they have been re-encoded to
reduce the quality of the videos.  They are, in my opinion, still very
viewable.  There are also audio only mpg3's available.

Besides Chris Lewis, there are quite a few regular posters to the ASRG
mailing list that show up on these tapes.

-wayne

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg