Subject: [Asrg] 'GIEIS' - Website Updated with Deatiled Proposal

From: "Mark McCarron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 23:53:58 +0000

The 'GIEIS' proposal is now posted to the website:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/giza.necropolis

It was suggested by Mally that I begin keeping a version number so that the 
releases are more clearly marked.  I would like to thank all of those who 
have been giving their input, especially to those offlist, the response has 
been unbelievable.  This accouncement then refers to:

Version 0.002 - Updated 1st July 2003

GIEIS - Global ISP Email Identity System - The Ultimate Anti-Spam System
a.k.a. - The Digital Reaper

© Including intellectual copyright, Mark McCarron 2003, All rights reserved.

Mark McCarron.

_________________________________________________________________
Use MSN Messenger to send music and pics to your friends 
http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg