Subject: [Asrg] 'GIEIS' - To create 2.26 Million jobs

From: "Mark McCarron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 01:15:05 +0000

This post relates to the 'GIEIS' system

Version 0.005 - Updated 6th July 2003

GIEIS - Global ISP Email Identity System - The Ultimate Anti-Spam System
a.k.a. - The Digital Reaper

© Including intellectual copyright, Mark McCarron 2003, All rights reserved

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/giza,necropolis

Details have been added to the 'GIEIS' system demonstrating the financial 
impact of such an institution.  I can confirm the rumors, yes, 'GIEIS' have 
up to 2.26 Million employees globally.  For full financial breakdowns please 
refer to:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/giza.necropolis

Mark McCarron.

_________________________________________________________________
Sign-up for a FREE BT Broadband connection today! 
http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/btbroadband

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg