Subject: [Asrg] (no subject)

From: "Patrick Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 23:13:49 +0100

Hello all, I have been tuning into Asrg for the last few weeks and subscribed a few days ago. I have just received a very interesting spam that I haven't seen before which would/should get through the current Bayesian filtering systems. You may have all come across it before!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hiya,

With most of you all going on holiday soon, I just thought this website my
boyfriend emailed me about would be useful! Looks like you can save loads on
international phone calls.

Helen
x

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Jesop [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 4:34 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Useful information this time of year

Hi Helen,

I have just been told about this website where it tells you how to make
cheap
phone calls, it looks pretty good and we don't even need to register with
them. I will be able to call you every day when you are on holiday as it
will
only cost me the same as ringing you when you are here!

The website is here: http://www.pd-dial.com

Anyway, must get on with more work, take care babe

Steve