Subject: [Asrg] GIEIS: you will obey. Resistance is futile.

From: "Hondin de Goot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 04:53:53 -0500

Step 2: (in progress) STOP SPAM!
See: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/giza.necropolis/
Report: tba

Step 1: (DONE) Correct Einstein, Rayleigh, etc
See: http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000175-8.html
Report:

--8><---- cut here ----><8--

Mark J McCarron,  Member,  posted 07-28-2002 16:06           

For those that truely seek the truth, please search no longer.

Can I prove it?

Here is my seal

IA
M

Place a mirror at 45 degrees from I to M and you will see that it
reads, 'I AM HE', write it down as you see it, now place the mirror,
vertically and the reflection will read, 'I AM 3'.

'I AM HE, I AM 3'

In the book of John, it is said:

'God is Light'

So, let us take God at his word and try to understand his 'nature'.

If you see a blue sky, it is obvious that the atmosphere refracts
light, just like a prism.

Therefore, if the sky is blue and we see a yellow sun, what is the
color of the light?

Green

Now you know why green is the most intense colour in the visual
spectrum.

Another point, if gravity pulls you down, what pulls a flame up?

Answer: The 'darkness'.

Why?

The darkness is not darkness, it is light being refracted at
different speeds that transfer it from visible light and heat to
other forms of the electromagnetic spectrum.

So, you could say 'the army of darkness' is another form of the
light, not its adversary, it just travels faster and in different
directions.

If light is the 'innocent lamb' then the lion is the 'darkness' and
the lion and the lamb walk together.

Therefore, light is the electromagnetic spectrum not 'visible light'.
'Visible light' is a limited perception of the human body.

'There are more things to heaven and Earth than meets the eye.'

If light travels in straight lines and everything in reality acts
somewhat like a mirror, then it is possible that our eyes are not
properly developed, due to us being in a hall of mirrors and learning
by association (cognative development).

Any examples?

Yes, sit in a completely dark room with no light source and let your
eyes adjust.

Where is the light coming from?

Answer: You!!!!

'You are the light' - Duh!

Man's eyes can see more than the visible spectrum, however,
polarisation must be completed. Use sets of mirrors to train
your focus, not your vanity.

You are already in Zion only Zion will not let you see it until you
know true love for all things and have a single law.

'Do not hurt others, be true to yourself.'

There is no right and wrong, only that which is done without consent
of all involved parties. This is an infinite universe, there are all
things here and this is our common bond, our love for each other.
With true love, you will not want to harm anyone else and you would
lay down your life to protect the innocent.

If you want a really technical answer then here is a correction to
Einstein's work:

If E=MC squared, and energy is infinite then energy can only be
represented by the number 1.

C squared (light squared) will also be 1.

Mass again will also be 1.

So,

E= MC squared equals 1=1x1 squared or, in other words,

Energy = Light cubed

This is what gives rise to 'aspect ratio' and the infinity effect
of facing two mirrors.

This also means that those that we see as dead are not, they are just
out of our perceptions.

Stop applying your perception to reality, pay attention to it, and
work backwards from there to find the truth.

It is easier to pour water from the top of the pyramid and down the
outside than to begin at the bottom and try and move it up.

Make life simple, because it really is, once you are no longer:

Babbling like a child in baby-lon

We are here, and have all the answers you seek. Why not come and
see me, instead of whining at me?

Absolute perfection. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Mark McCarron               IP: 62.252.128.6

--8><---- cut here ----><8--

Step 0: (DONE) Manifest Self.
See: The Gospel According to Mark (the other Mark)
Report: (Ineffable, sorry)

-- 
__________________________________________________________
Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 08:10:09 -0500

OK, I'm mystified by the purpose of posting this note
to ASRG. It's off-topic. If the purpose is to provide
background based on a contributor's contributions in another
forum, that's not exactly letting contributions in THIS
forum speak for themselves, now, is it?

I know this is an IRTF research group, not an IETF working
group, but is there a reason why we DON'T agree to follow
ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3184.txt? At least, the part
that says:

   2. IETF participants develop and test ideas impartially, without
      finding fault with the colleague proposing the idea.

      We dispute ideas by using reasoned argument, rather than through
      intimidation or ad hominem attack.  Or, said in a somewhat more
      IETF-like way:

            "Reduce the heat and increase the light"

Spencer