Subject: [Asrg] ::: G_I/E.I_-S - Moving Forward - srrrrppp

From: "Mark McCarron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 17:09:52 +0000

My responses are in the body of the message below.

Version 0.005 - Updated 6th July 2003

GIEIS - Global ISP Email Identity System - The Ultimate Anti-Spam System
a.k.a. - The Digital Reaper

© Including intellectual copyright, Mark McCarron 2003, All rights reserved.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/giza.necropolis

Mark McCarron.

>--__--__--
>
>Message: 16
>From: [email-masked]
>Date: Sun,  6 Jul 2003 10:05:44 +0300
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: [Asrg] ::: G_I/E.I_-S - Moving Forward - srrrrppp
>
>All,
>
>  Despite the negativity about G1EIS on this list, a small group of us,
>visionaries and egyptologues for the most part, have seen the Light and 
>have
>recognized the Hand of Genius.

Mark's Response:

About time.

>  We think this list with its interminable criticisms is simply wasting 
>Mark's
>Precious Time which should instead be dedicated on building GlElS with the
>100's of ISPs who are salivating and waiting, money in hand, to be among 
>the
>First Chosen Ones to Deploy. While on the funding topic, we have not been 
>able
>to confirm yet the rumor that, after reading Mark's response to his WSJ 
>letter,
>Bill, Himself, has offered a very large funding, sans condition.

Mark's Response:

'GIEIS' would generate in excess of £50 Billion per year, also it would 
employ around 2.26 million people.  'GIEIS' will pay back, with commercial 
interest rates, all sums used to establish the service.  Furthermore, there 
are extensive long-term benefits for partnering with 'GIEIS' to establish 
it.

>
>Anyhow, we advise the members of the ASRG list TO STOP SENDING COMMENTS to 
>Mark
>who should not be distracted from His Work. Don't slow down the GI3IZ
>unescapable future! On to Version 0.00000000013 in the next couple hours !
>

Mark's Response:

At least someone is curious as to how I manage to update the system every 48 
hours or so, but, I am not going to tell just yet.:)

>- The GIE|Z CFC -
>
>p.s. Our apologies for altering the acronym of The System in this modest
>contribution but we suspect that there is an ongoing conspiracy among a 
>number
>of anti-spam vendors reading this list. It is possible they were already 
>behind
>the initial attempt at blocking His Website. Thanks God, that failed but we
>need to remain vigilant: there is a chance that they have started to add 
>the
>real acronym of The System to their 
>soon-to-be-obsoleted-by-The-System-anti-
>spam-filters. Thus we conservatively opted for the use of somewhat spammy 
>but
>more filter-proof spellings of The System's acronym.
>
>Copyright (c) The Anonymously Lame GCFC - 2oo3 - All rights (to pile it 
>high)
>reserved -

Mark's Response:

It will be piled directly on top of those anti-spam solutions that you 
mentioned!

Mark McCarron.

_________________________________________________________________
Find a cheaper internet access deal - choose one to suit you. 
http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg