Subject: [Asrg] 3. Requirements - Ease of Use - Accessibility

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:09:50 -0400

The current requirments documents has the following item:

-----snip---
2.3  Ease of Use.

The approach SHALL consider the ease of use for message system managers, 
senders and recipients in all messaging situations.
-----snip---

A recent list message from a blind person who was unable to pass a Turing 
test for C/R because of the disability, raises the issues of C/R systems 
providing accessibility features. This point has been raised before by 
someone from the W3C in a CNET News.com story. I would like to suggest that 
the requirement listed above, "Ease of use", include accessibility issues 
as well.

Yakov 

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg