Subject: [Asrg] 6. Solutions - Replacing SMTP - GIEIS Analysis

From: "Mark McCarron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 17:11:22 +0000

My responses are in the body of the message below.

Version 0.005 - Updated 6th July 2003

GIEIS - Global ISP Email Identity System - The Ultimate Anti-Spam System
a.k.a. - The Digital Reaper

© Including intellectual copyright, Mark McCarron 2003, All rights reserved.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/giza.necropolis

Mark McCarron.

>From: "C. Wegrzyn" <[email-masked]>
>To: Mark McCarron <[email-masked]>
>CC: [email-masked],  [email-masked]
>Subject: Re: [Asrg] 6. Solutions - Replacing SMTP - GIEIS Analysis
>Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 12:41:08 -0400
>
>God this is becoming silly. Now he is predicting 2.26 million jobs created 
>by his system to just send email? It really is time to get this trite 
>baloney off of the group.I doubt many people believe it...

Mark's Response:

The financial figures are at the homepage.  If you find it hard to 
'believe', then I would suggest using a calculator.

Mark McCarron
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/giza.necropolis

_________________________________________________________________
Stay in touch with absent friends - get MSN Messenger 
http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg