Subject: [Asrg] 0. General - FCC and mobile spam followup

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:18:22 -0500

The FCC published details of its proposed rulemaking for wireless spam:

A good place to begin is the public-interest Washington Internet Project
web site, at http://www.cybertelecom.org/Spam.htm#04-52  The link to the
46-page Notice of Proposed Rule Making is on the right side of the page.

Above that, in the upper right corner, are links to more information on
how to participate in the FCC proceeding process and a link to more
information on the FCC's Electronic Comment Filing System (ECFS).  Note
that comments for this proceeding can also be filed using ECFS Express,
at http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/ecfs/Upload/

If you go to the ECFS search page
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/comsrch_v2.cgi and search on the
proceeding "04-53" you'll be able to track all the public comments as
they are filed.

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg