Subject: [Asrg] Re: Asrg digest, Vol 1 #552 - 30 msgs

From: "Anne P. Mitchell, Esq." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 11:01:44 -0800

>> why would any proposed=20
>> reputation or accrediation systems of the future be any different?

We're getting a great deal of positive response to our IADB (ISIPP 
Accreditation Database) even though we haven't publicly announced it 
yet (if you are not familiar with it you can read about it at 
http://www.isipp.com/iadb.php).  What are the problems you feel are 
innate to DNS blocklists which you feel are also ported to DNSWLs or 
other non-block DNS lists?

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
President/CEO
Institute for Spam and Internet Public Policy
Professor of Law, Lincoln Law School of SJ

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg