Subject: [Asrg] Update on Querying IADB

From: "Anne P. Mitchell, Esq." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:17:51 -0800

For those who are interested, IADB has been online for about a month 
now, and is fully operational.  We presently have listees accounting 
for approximately 100milliion pieces of email per month, and sites 
querying representing about 30million email boxes (not counting the two 
of the top 4 US ISPs to whom we spoon feed relevant listee data).

Querying remains free (and always will).

Data returned in response to a query to IADB now includes:

SPF publication status
Microsoft Caller I.D. for Email status
Level of Opt-In of mailing list mail
Whether they are vouched for by ISIPP
Participation in Bonded Sender
Participation in Habeas
Participation in EDDB
Participation in EPIA

(http://www.isipp.com/iadb.php and http://www.isipp.com/iadbquery.php)

Aggregate scores returned by IADB2 of a score of 30 or more is 
generally a sign of a responsible mailer  unlikely to be sending spam;  
a score of 50 or more is considered to have a high correlation to 
confirmed opt-in practices, or other such high standards as to be 
functionally equivalent.

http://www.isipp.com/iadb2codes.php

Anne

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg