Subject: [Asrg] 0. General - List Policy - No E-postage or C/R

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:43:08 -0500

The bounce message below arrived to day in my mailbox. As a reminder to 
everyone, if you use C/R systems or any kind of e-postage systems, 
PLEASE WHITELIST mailing lists. Otherwise, we'll be forced to take you 
off the list since we simply do not have enough time to reply to C/R 
challenges and obtain trial postage stamps.

Sincerely,
Yakov Shafranovich
Co-Chair, ASRG

P.S. and whoever this "dps" user is, please contact me off-list from a 
non-epostage account so I can renable your subscription.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Unstamped mail
Date: 10 Mar 2004 15:40:58 -0000
From: dps@xxxxxxx
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

You forgot to put a stamp on your email.

Sorry to bounce your email to dps@xxxxxxxxxxx. As an anti-spam measure, 
this user now asks you to add an email stamp when you send them email.

You mail was returned with the following status: 991 Postage required. 
Please add a stamp.

If you want your message delivered or more information please visit: 
http://www.pennymail.com/bounce.jsp?user=dps@xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you.

Here is the full list of recipients that did not receive your message:
     dps@xxxxxxxxx

Here is a copy of the first 200 characters of the original message:

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg