Subject: [Asrg] 0. General - Soliciting Volunteers for Subgroups

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 21:33:47 -0500

We are still soliciting volunteers for ASRG subgroups. A list of current 
subgroups can be found on our website 
(http://asrg.sp.am/about/subgroups.shtml):

* Abuse Reporting Standards - researches standard formats and protocols 
for reporting email and network abuse
* Analysis & Characterization (A&C) - applies empirical and quantitative 
methods to problems and issues surrounding spam.
* Best Current Practices (BCP) - researches and documents best practices 
for spam management
* Filtering Standards (FILTERING) - researches filtering standards for 
dynamic updating and interaction with MTAs
* Inventory of Problems - research problems with the current email 
architechture that facilitate spam
* Message Verification (MSG-VERIFY) - researches solutions dealing with 
verification and authetication in the email messages and headers
* SMTP Session Verification (SMTP-VERIFY) - researches solutions dealing 
with authetication and verification of the SMTP session

Interested parties should contact the ASRG chairs off-list.

Yakov

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg