Subject: [Asrg] Re: ALERT - GroupShield ticket number OB3_1079298010_CSMAIL2_1 was g enerated

From: Kee Hinckley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:27:02 -0500

At 3:00 PM -0600 3/14/04, GroupShield for Exchange (CSMAIL2) wrote:
>Action Taken:
>The message was quarantined and replaced with a text informing the recipient
>of the action taken.

I've complained to coolsavings.com several times in the past year 
about the fact that their servers perform the brilliant action of 
responding to viruses who are known forgers.  They literally have 
sent hundreds of these pieces of garbage to somewhere.com.  They've 
ignored my complaints.
-- 
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/         Next Generation Spam Defense
http://commons.somewhere.com/buzz/  Writings on Technology and Society

I'm not sure which upsets me more: that people are so unwilling to accept
responsibility for their own actions, or that they are so eager to regulate
everyone else's.

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: Matt Schneider <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:33:53 +0000 (GMT)

At 05:27 PM 3/14/2004 -0500, Kee Hinckley wrote:
>I've complained to coolsavings.com several times in the past year about 
>the fact that their servers perform the brilliant action of responding to 
>viruses who are known forgers.  They literally have sent hundreds of these 
>pieces of garbage to somewhere.com.  They've ignored my complaints.

And this is different than anyone else running GroupShield how?

I'd rather complain to them about them being spammers, instead of just 
running a broken mailserver.

- Matt