Subject: [Asrg] Please move discussion to [email-masked]

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 12:21:22 -0700

Folks,

PLEASE move discussion about draft-hutzler-spamops-04, "Email Submission 
Between Independent Networks" to the venue specified for it.  That is the 
[email-masked]
<http://www.imc.org/ietf-smtp/mail-archive/> mailing list.

This request is not a matter of whim or minor import.

The ietf-smtp list is the best place for discussing matters of general 
Internet mail service.  Essentially all of the discussion about this draft is 
about email service, rather than anything specific to spam.

By placing your comments into that mailing list, it will be subject to broader 
review by the email technical community, rather than being restricted to a set 
of anti-spam workers.

Thank you.

  d/
  ---
  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking
  +1.408.246.8253
  dcrocker  a t ...
  WE'VE MOVED to:  www.bbiw.net

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg