Subject: Re: [Asrg] A CAPTCHA that automatically detects and neutralizes attacks.

From: Danny Angus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 17:14:34 +0100

>THE SPAMMER ATTACKS
> Now let us imagine a spammer who has created a bot that can recognize an
object (such as a chicken) from the active library.

Even given the reservations expressed to your proposal by the subscribers
to this, at times bizarre, list, I fail to see what is so earth shattering
about the notion that your catalogue of objects would have to be both large
and variable to defeat a brute force attack.

I guess we already know that you have to have biodiversity in your
ecosystem to make it robust.

d.

***************************************************************************
The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to the intended recipient) please notify us immediately on 0141 306 2050 and delete the message from your computer. You may not copy or forward it or use or disclose its contents to any other person. As Internet communications are capable of data corruption Student Loans Company Limited does not accept any  responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. For this reason it may be inappropriate to rely on advice or opinions contained in an e-mail without obtaining written confirmation of it. Neither Student Loans Company Limited or the sender accepts any liability or responsibility for viruses as it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any). Opinions and views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and may not reflect the opinions and views of The Student Loans Company Limi!
 ted.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

**************************************************************************

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: "George Ou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 11:33:39 -0700

The best anti-CAPTCHA system I've ever seen uses an online army of slave
humans.  If you're wondering how does one obtain such an army, all you need
to do is to promise them HTTP access to some photos of undressed women.
With such an army, you can relay any CAPTCHA challenge to your human slaves
and get good results in real-time.  As payment, you allow the slave access
to a few photos.