Subject: [Asrg] I-D ACTION: draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-03.txt

From: John Levine <[email-masked]>
Date: 6 Aug 2007 21:43:51 -0000

This is, I hope, the final version ready for the RFC editor.  It has
minor differences from the last week's version to meet the current I-D
boilerplate rules.

R's,
John

From: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION: draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-03.txt
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 21:18:01 +0000 (UTC)
Content-Type: Multipart/Mixed; Boundary="NextPart"
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: DNS Based Blacklists and Whitelists for E-Mail
	Author(s)	: J. Levine
	Filename	: draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-03.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2007-8-6
	
The rise of spam and other anti-social behavior on the
   Internet has led to the creation of shared blacklists and
   whitelists of IP addresses or domains.  The DNS has become a
   de-facto standard method of distributing these blacklists and
   whitelists.  This memo documents the structure and usage of
   DNS based blacklists and whitelists, and the protocol used to
   query them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg