Subject: [Asrg] Corrections/Mods (1.1)

From: Matthew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 10:44:59 +1100

Sorry this is going to be very bitty as I will send individual notes as 
I see them, some will be trivial and not really important some might be.

First a trivial one:

Section 1.1

Currently: 'and today more than 700 DNSBLs are in operation'

Should probably be: 'and today more than 700 public DNSBLs are known to 
be in operation'

Reason: I am sure there are 1000's of private DNSbls that we know 
nothing about.

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: "Chris Lewis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 20:48:20 -0400

> Reason: I am sure there are 1000's of private DNSbls that we know 

Done.  [Private DNSBLs are out of scope - and I have about a dozen 
private DNSBLs of my own ;-)]
_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg