Subject: Fun Stuff

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: So, 14 Jan 2001 20:15:39

Dear Friend: 

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV: 

''Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your 
home for an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one 
time'' 

 THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET! 
=============================================== 

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR !! 

Before you say ''Bull'' , please read the following. This is the 
letter you have been hearing about on the news lately. 
Due to the popularity of this letter on the internet, 
a national weekly news program recently devoted an entire
show to the investigation of this program described below , 
to see if it really can make people  money. 

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. 
Their findings proved once and for all that there are ''absolutely 
 NO. Laws prohibiting the participation in the program and if 
people 
can follow the simple instructions, they are bound to make 
 some mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost''. 

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT 
THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING 
BETTER THAN EVER. 

This is what one had to say: 

 ''Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was approached 
many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad 
 I finally joined just to see what one could expect in return 
for the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I 
 received total $ 610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still 
coming in''. 
 Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey. 

------------------------------------------------------------------
------- 

Here is another testimonial: 

 ''This program has been around for a long time but I never 
 believed in it. But one day when I received this again in 
 the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the 
simple instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money 
started to come in. First month I only made $240.00 but 
 the next 2 months after that I made a total of $290,000.00. 
So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program,I 
 have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. 
 The key to success in this program is to follow the simple 
steps and NOT change anything .'' 

 More testimonials later but first, 

****** PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ******* 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 
 If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months 
easily and comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ 
IT AGAIN and AGAIN !!! 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR 
 FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED! 

INSTRUCTIONS: 

**** Order all 5 reports shown on the list below. 

**** For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE 
 REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS 
to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the 
report. 
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE 
TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems. 

 **** When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 
 reports. You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them 
on your computer 
and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00. 

**** Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of the 5 
 reports from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your 
computer 
 so they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of 
people 
who will order them from you. Also make a floppy of these 
 reports and keep it on your desk in case something happen to 
your 
computer. 

 ****.IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are 
listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in 
any way other than what is instructed below in step '' 1 through 
 6 '' or you will loose out on majority of your profits. Once you 
 understand the way this works, you will also see how it does not 
work if 
you change it. 

 Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter, it 
will NOT work!!! People have tried to put their 
friends/relatives names 
on all five thinking they could get all the money. But it does 
not work this 
way. Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then nothing 
happened. 
So Do Not try to change anything other than what is instructed. 
Because if 
you do, it will not work for you. Remember, honesty reaps the 
 reward!!! 

1.. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this 
advertisement 
and REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This 
person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting 
their fortune. 

 2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5. 

 3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4. 

4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3. 

5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2 

 6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position. 

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY ! 
                                      
========================================================= 

Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and 
save 
 it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. 
Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data. 

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 
5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable 
marketing information which includes how to send bulk e-mails 
legally, 
where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more. 

There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going: 

METHOD # 1 : BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY 
============================================ 
 let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it 
goes, and we will assume You and those involved send out only 
5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume that the mailing receive 
only a 
0.2% response (the response could be much better but lets just 
 say it is only 0.2% . Also many people will send out hundreds of 
thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each). 

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails. 
With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1. 
Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail 
each for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 
0.2% responded with orders. That's = 100 people responded 
and ordered Report # 2. Those 100 people mail out 5,000 
e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response 
to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3. Those 1000 people send 
out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million e-mails sent 
out. 
The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4. 
Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 
50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 
  100,000 orders for Report # 5. 

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half 
million). 

Your total income in this example is: 
1..... $50 + 
2..... $500 + 
3..... $5,000 + 
4..... $50,000 + 
5..... $500,000 ......... Grand Total = $555,550.00 

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE 
OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER 
HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF 
MONEY ! 

------------------------------------------------------------------
---------- 

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE 
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for 
a moment what would happen if everyone, or half or even one 4th 
of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more? There are 
over 150 million people on the internet worldwide and counting. 
Believe me, many people will do just that, and more! 

METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET 
=================================================== 
Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are 
hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads 
on the internet will easily get a larger response. We strongly 
suggest you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD # 2 as you go 
along. 

For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the 
Report 
they ordered. That's it . Always provide same day service on all 
orders. This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with 
your 
name and address on it, will be prompt because they can not 
advertise until 
they receive the report. 

_____________________ AVAILABLE REPORTS_____________________ 

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. 

 Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. 
Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping 
it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, 
Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are ordering, YOUR 
E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address. 

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW : 
============================================== 
REPORT #1, "The Insider's Guide to Sending 
Bulk E-mail on the Internet" 
ORDER REPORT #1 FROM: 

J. Jennings	
Wittelsbacher Allee 115
60385 Frankfurt 
Germany	

(when possible send 10 German Mark bills)

don't forget to provide a real e-mail address to receive the 
reports 
============================================== 
REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the 
Internet" 
ORDER REPORT #2 FROM: 

Brad KLutinoty 
9404 Cameron Ridge Way #117 
Indianapolis, In 46240 
USA 

 ============================================== 
REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet" 
ORDER REPORT #3 FROM: 

John Lutheran 
P.O.Box 33555 
Sandiego, Ca. 92163-3555 
USA 

============================================== 
REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of 
Multilevel Marketing and the Internet" 
ORDER REPORT #4 FROM: 

MichaelGreen 
p.o. box 326 
Union Lake,Mi. 48387 
USA 

============================================== 
REPORT #5 "How to SEND 1,000,000 e-mails for FREE" 
ORDER REPORT #5 FROM: 

Trumpeter Productions 
4105 Tujunga Ave.#6 
 Studio City, Ca. 91604 
USA 

============================================== 
There are currently more than 250,000,000 people online 

$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$ 

 Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: 

If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 
weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do. 

After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that 
you should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. 
 If you did not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until 
 you do. 

Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, 
YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for 
you , and the cash will continue to roll in ! 

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER : Every time your name is 
moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a different 
 report. 
You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which 
 report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE 
MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND 
START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to 
the income you can generate from this business !!! 
____________________________________________________ 

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS 
PROGRAM: 

"You have just received information that can give you financial 
freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A 
LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the 
next few weeks and months than you have ever imagined. 

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change 
it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. 
Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you 
 have put your name and address in Report #1 and moved others to 
 #2...........# 5 as instructed above. One of the people you send 
this to may 
send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on 
everyone 
of them. Remember though, the more you send out the more 
potential 
customers you will reach. 

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, 
 materials and opportunity to become financially independent. IT 
IS UP TO YOU NOW ! 

************** MORE TESTIMONIALS **************** 

 '' My name is Mitchell. My wife , Jody and I live in Chicago. 
 I am an accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I 
make pretty good money. When I received this program I grumbled 
 to Jody about receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the 
whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and 
percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody 
totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later she 
jumped in 
with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to 
lay the old ''I told you so'' on her when the thing didn't 
work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had 
received 
50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had received a 
total of $ 147,200.00 all cash! I was shocked. I have 
joined Jody in her ''hobby''. 
Mitchell Wolf, M.D. , 
Chicago, Illinois 

------------------------------------------------------------ 

 '' Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to 
make up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative 
that 
 I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little 
that there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to 
at 
least get my money back. 

I was surprised when I found my medium size post office box 
crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 
weeks. The nice thing about this deal is that it does not 
matter 
where people live. There simply isn't a better investment 
with a faster return and so big''. 
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, 
Canada 

----------------------------------------------------------- 

'' I had received this program before. I deleted it, but 
 later I wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I 
 had 
no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait 
until I was e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months 
passed then it luckily came again...... I did not delete this 
one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the 
money came within 22 weeks''. 
Susan De Suza, 
New York, N.Y. 

---------------------------------------------------- 

 '' It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy 
 money with little cost to you. I followed the simple 
 instructions carefully and within 10 days the money 
started to come in. My first month I made $ 20, 560.00 
and by the end of third month my total cash count was 
$ 362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to internet''. 
Fred Dellaca, Westport, 
New Zealand 

------------------------------------------------------------ 

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON 
YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM ! 

======================================================= 

If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact 
the 
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal 
Trade 
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C. 

//////////////////////////////////////////////// 
ONE TIME MAILING, NO NEED TO REMOVE 
////////////////////////////////////////////// 

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 
301. 
per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. Further 
transmission to 
 you by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped at no cost to you 
by 
sending a reply to : [email-masked] with the word Remove in 
the 
subject line. This message is not intended for residents in the 
State of 
Washington, screening of addresses has been done to the best of 
our 
technical ability. 

                                      -------- T H E  E N D 
--------