Subject: WG last call on final two frnetmib work items

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:05:47 -0500

This begins working group last call on the frnetmib WG's last two work 
items, Definitions of Managed Objects for Frame Relay Service Level 
Definitions, 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-frnetmib-frmrelay-service-03.txt, 
and Definitions of Managed Objects for Circuit to Interface Translation, 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-frnetmib-frsi-01.txt.  Both 
MIBs are intended to become Proposed Standard RFCs.

I cc'ed the atommib list due to the fact that the frsi MIB is applicable 
for ATM as well as FR.

I cc'ed the FRFTC list due to the frmrelay-service MIB being based on 
FRF.13.  FRFTC member comments on the MIB are welcome.

Please send all comments to [email-masked] ONLY, to prevent 
email crossposting.  If you are not yet on the frnetmib list and would like 
to be added, in order to see all comments, please send a "subscribe" 
request to [email-masked], NOT to the mail list.

WG last call will conclude in two weeks, 2/24/00.

Thanks,
Andy

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis     [email-masked]     phone:408-383-7223
Vivace Networks/2730 Orchard Parkway/San Jose, CA 95134/fax:408-904-4748
http://www.vivacenetworks.com