Subject: Obtain Biotech IPOs! 83

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 20:30:05

Help Beta Test Our Site and Be Eligible to Purchase Shares of
Future IPOs In Which We Participate**

eMedsecurities has selected you as a possible participant to help
test our online stock-trading engine for knowledge-based investing in the
life sciences.  For your cooperation, you will be eligible to purchase
shares of future IPOs in which we participate, for as long as you
maintain your account with us.  This is limited to only 50 qualified
testers!  Request More
Information.**

eMedsecurities… The Cure for the Common Portfolio!

eMedsecurities provides you with a wealth of information, all
compiled in a single, easy-to-use resource.  Learn about new research
and upcoming treatments for diabetes, glaucoma, cataract, obesity and much more.  Obtain critical investment information about the
companies that are developing these treatments.  eMedsecurities empowers
you to make more informed investment decisions.  Request
More Information.**

Participation in
eMedsecurities's Beta Test allows you:

Eligibility to purchase shares of IPOs in which
eMedsecurities participates for as long as you maintain your
account**

Valuable research of the entire product
pipeline of companies, including stages of clinical development, by
industry or specific disease

Useful information about industry trends, recent
developments and upcoming IPOs

Commitment to customer service featuring
our Live Customer Service Online

Dedication to fast trade executions at the best
possible price.

The following guidelines will
explain what we expect from an eMedsecurities Beta Tester:

Open a funded eMedsecurities
account

Visit our online trading site once
a week

Execute trades through our
Web
site in accordance with your normal practice

Submit feedback to eMedsecurities's development team through a questionnaire sent via
email

Provide us with additional
feedback regarding the site as needed.

The test is limited to only 50 Beta
Testers so sign up now to be considered!  Request
More Information.**

Please note: All applications for the Beta Test must be submitted by
January 25, 2001 to be considered.

Please
be advised that your information will stay in our proprietary database and
will not be sold, traded, given or otherwise provided to outside vendors.
We respect your privacy.

By
submitting your information, you implicitly state that this is something
that interests you and that you

agree to receive periodic emails from
eMedsecurities.

Research indicated that you
might benefit from our offer.  To be removed instantly and permanently from
our database, simply click here.
We respect
all removal requests.
** Restrictions
Apply:  Beta test not open to residents
of HI, IL, MI, MN, NE, NH, TN, TX.  Initial Public
Offerings are considered speculative investments and as such may not be
appropriate for every investor. If an investor chooses to participate in
IPOs, there are certain restrictions that apply.   Flipping - The first time an investor sells
their shares within the first 30 days the issue is trading in the
secondary market, that investor will not be allocated shares for the next
90 days following the sale.  The second time that investor “flips,"
they will not be allocated IPO shares for 180 days.  The third time
that investor “flips," they lose their IPO allocations permanently.  Transferring shares
- If the
investor transfers IPO shares out of their account within the first 30
days the issue is trading in the secondary market, they will permanently
lose their IPO allocations.  Beta investors will be chosen from
all the applicants based on their income, net worth and investing
experience.  Beta Test open only to those 21 years of age or
older. IPO shares will only be allocated from transactions in
which eMedsecurities participates in the underwriting.  A0009-1-A2

eMedsecurities, Inc.   Member NASD  SIPC.