Subject: Simple Fail-Safe Homebased E-Biz !!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 01 00:30:20 EST

Hi,

I thought I would drop you a quick note and let you know that there is an exciting and very profitable SELF-RUN online business which has exploded in 2000 and continues to grow in 2001!  

 How would you like to quit your job, become your own boss,  
and build up enough residual income to support yourself for  
the rest of your life?  

 Forget the old-days of Network Marketing where you  had to 
"show the plan" and meet at the local high school for  
a "ra-ra" meeting. Our company offers you an opportunity that 
can  be operated from in-front of your computer screen.  

Imagine the feeling of being able to offer our opportunity  
and products to millions of people in over 42 Countries  and 
Territories around the World.  

 Not only do you have the ability to own a profitable  home-based 
business which is operating in the United States  but you also 
have the potential of having distributors all over  the World.  
Make a well informed decision which will impact your future today !  

Simply click below to request more Information About this great opportunity!

    via email promptly: 

mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Send-info

It will ONLY take a minute to find out.  

You will be glad that you did!   

I received your e-mail as someone interested in Internet Business  
Opportunities. If I received your e-mail in error, or you are no  
longer interested, click here to be removed. Be sure REMOVE is in 
the Subject Title and you will not be contacted again: 

mail to: [email-masked]

Thank You,

Mark