Subject: AToMMIB request for Implementation Reports - trunk mibs

From: Nathan Kohn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 14:51:19 -0500

hello

the AToMMIB IETF WG is seeking implementation reports on the following 
	
	Trunk mibs

RFC2495
Definitions of Managed Objects for the DS1, E1, DS2 and E2 Interface Types
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2495.txt

For proposed updates please see Internet-Draft:

	draft-ietf-trunkmib-ds1-mib-10.txt
	Fri Dec  21 13:52:36 EDT 2001
	Orly Nicklass (editor)

RFC2496
Definitions of Managed Objects for the DS3/E3 Interface Type
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2496.txt

For proposed updates please see Internet-Draft:
	draft-ietf-trunkmib-ds3-mib-10.txt
	Fri Dec 21 13:52:50 EDT 2001
	Orly Nicklass (editor)

please distribute this email to anyone who might be implementing a one or both
of these MIBs.

to submit an implementation report or for further information please contact:
	Nathan Kohn [email-masked]
	AToMIB WG co-chair