Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: WG last call on draft-ietf-atommib-opticalmib-03.txt

From: Nathan Kohn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:56:12 -0500

This mail is to announce the beginning of the ATomMIB Working Group
Last Call period for the Internet-Draft 

"Definitions of Managed Objects for the Optical Interface Type"
A Huynh, Mark Stewart, Kam Lam
01/08/2002

The draft is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-opticalmib-03.txt

The WG Last Call period will last until January 31, 2002.

This last call was also announced at IETF 52 (SLC) tue 11-dec-2001.
There were no objections to moving this I-D to last call.
        
The WG members are strongly urged to review this document as
soon as possible, and express any concerns, or identify any
errors, in e-mail sent to the AToMMIB WG mailing list.

Unless there are strong objections, published on the AToMMIB
WG mailing list by January 31, 2002, this document will be
forwarded to the Internet Area Directors for consideration by the
IESG as a Proposed Standard document.

Please send all comments to the WG mailing list at:

[email-masked]

Nathan Kohn
AToMMIB co-chair