Subject: Looking for information on status of draft-ietf-atommib-atm2-17.t xt and any implementations

From: "Veitch, Andy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:06:19 -0500

Hi,

Can someone tell me the current status of this internet draft?

I have looked through the archives of this mailing list and see no
meaningful references since last August (8/29.)

That message indicated the draft was in the RFC queue pending IESG review.

Also, does anyone know what vendors, if any have implemented this MIB, or
have plans to do so? 

Thanks.

Andy Veitch

---

From: Kaj Tesink <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:52:03 -0500

>That message indicated the draft was in the RFC queue pending IESG review.

the review produced a set of comments, many related to the use of
outdated formats, clarifications, more recent insights on MIB construction,
security, etc. the comments are currently being processed. i have not
seen comments pointing to fundamental flaws in the spec. stay tuned for the 
update.

>Also, does anyone know what vendors, if any have implemented this MIB, or

i have received a steady string of questions and inquiries
which suggested to me that the spec is being used. i'll leave it
to implementors to respond with any formal support statements.

kaj