Subject: IRI references to images

From: David Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 00:38:58 +0000

From draft-06:

> The "atom:icon" element's content is an IRI [RFC3987] which
> identifies an image which provides iconic visual identification for
> a feed

> The "atom:image" element's content is an IRI [RFC3987] which
> identifies an image which provides visual identific

I think these should both be IRI references, not IRIs.

-- 
Dave

---

From: Martin Duerst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:20:29 +0900

I agree. This allows images to be relative. Please note
that in both cases, fragments are allowed, although I don't
know any image format for which they'd be useful at the moment.

Regards,   Martin.

---

From: Anne van Kesteren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:02:58 +0100

> know any image format for which they'd be useful at the moment.

I believe they are useful for SVG.

-- 
  Anne van Kesteren
  <http://annevankesteren.nl/>