Subject: Proposed changes for format-11

From: Robert Sayre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 19:34:58 -0400

The documents linked below represent the editors' efforts to resolve
our single IESG objection, and to fix a few spec bugs that have been
brought up in the past few weeks. If anyone objects to any of the *new
text*, please speak up.

diffs:
http://franklinmint.fm/2005/07/31/draft-ietf-atompub-format-11-from-10.diff.html

txt:
http://franklinmint.fm/2005/07/31/draft-ietf-atompub-format-11.txt

html:
http://franklinmint.fm/2005/07/31/draft-ietf-atompub-format-11.html

Robert Sayre

---

From: Sam Ruby <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:07:24 -0400

> http://franklinmint.fm/2005/07/31/draft-ietf-atompub-format-11.html

This is truly a nit:

    If neither the type attribute nor the source attribute is provided,
    Atom Processors MUST behave as though it were present with a value
    of "text".

What is "it"?  The type attribute?  The source attribute?

Suggestion:

    s/ it / the type attribute /

- Sam Ruby

---

From: Graham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 01:23:15 +0100

>     Atom Processors MUST behave as though it were present with a value

And what is this mysterious "source attribute"? I presume you mean  
"src", but it is not expanded to "source" anywhere else in the document.

Graham

---

From: Robert Sayre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:30:03 -0400

Sounds good.

---

From: Robert Sayre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:31:36 -0400

> "src", but it is not expanded to "source" anywhere else in the document.

Oops. Thanks.

Robert Sayre

---

From: Eric Scheid <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 11:03:21 +1000

On 1/8/05 9:34 AM, "Robert Sayre" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> If anyone objects to any of the *new
> text*, please speak up.

spello:

    s/forwards-compatable/forwards-compatible/

e.

---

From: Robert Sayre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:13:04 -0400

Sigh, I can't do anything right today.