Subject: atom buttons

From: Bill de hÓra <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 17:29:26 +0100

Hi,

what are y'all using for Atom buttons?

cheers
Bill

---

From: "A. Pagaltzis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 22:45:27 +0200

> what are y'all using for Atom buttons?

I’m not using one, but I thought there was one with the atom from
the Atom logo? I can’t find any such thing now, though; well,
except the one at the feedvalidator, but that’s too large for my
taste.

Isn’t there a vector version of the logo available somewhere?
This is something that always irks me; most people post their
logos only as bitmaps, so it’s impossible to use them with page
background colours other than the ones they provided for, or to
scale the logo sanely, or make a smaller text-less logo from a
button, or such.

Regards,
-- 
Aristotle Pagaltzis // <http://plasmasturm.org/>

---

From: James M Snell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 14:56:34 -0700

I'm using the one from the Feed Validator.

http://www.snellspace.com/public/valid-atom.png