Subject: In Search of Syndication Hacks.

From: Timothy Appnel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:36:58 -0400

[Cross posted]

I'm working on Syndication Hacks for O'Reilly with Ben Hammersley and 
we're looking for people who have some creative and novel uses of 
syndication services and technology. I figured with all the great work 
being done here, this was the place to extend an open invitation.

You are probably familiar with the Hacks book series so I won't explain 
how this book would be structured. Currently we are trying to put 
together an outline of the topics from contributors and ourselves. 
O'Reilly affords us small budget for paying contributors that get 
published along with other chachkees, but mostly its all about the 
glory. ;) If you're interested in contributing and have an idea for a 
hack or two send them to [email-masked].

Thanks.

<tim/>
---
Timothy Appnel
http://www.timaoutloud.org/