Subject: RFC 4685 on Atom Threading Extensions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 18:00:33 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

         RFC 4685

         Title:      Atom Threading Extensions
         Author:     J. Snell
         Status:     Standards Track
         Date:       September 2006
         Mailbox:    [email-masked]
         Pages:      12
         Characters: 24403
         Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

         I-D Tag:    draft-snell-atompub-feed-thread-12.txt

         URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4685.txt

This memo presents a mechanism that allows feeds publishers to
express threaded discussions within the Atom Syndication Format.
[STANDARDS TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and
suggestions for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the
Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is
unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

         To: [email-masked]
         Subject: getting rfcs

         help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce