Subject: Re: RFC 5023 on The Atom Publishing Protocol

From: "Franklin Tse" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 19:50:15 +0800

The APP namespace description page needs to be updated: 
http://www.w3.org/2007/app

-Franklin

---

From: Asbjørn Ulsberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 03:12:46 +0200

> http://www.w3.org/2007/app

I've sent a fix to Dan Conolly for both <http://www.w3.org/2007/app> and  
<http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom>, so now we just have to hope he has time to  
publish it in a not too distant future. :-)

-- 
Asbjørn Ulsberg          -=|=-         [email-masked]
«He's a loathsome offensive brute, yet I can't look away»

---

From: Asbjørn Ulsberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 23:40:57 +0200

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 03:12:46 +0200, Asbjørn Ulsberg  
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> <http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom>, so now we just have to hope he has time  
> to publish it in a not too distant future. :-)

And now, they're both updated.

---

From: "Franklin Tse" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:12:52 +0800

Thanks. The link to RFC 5023 has been changed to 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5023.

-Franklin

--------------------------------------------------
From: "Asbjørn Ulsberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, 17 October, 2007 05:40
To: "Franklin Tse" <[email-masked]>; "atom-syntax" 
<[email-masked]>; "atom-protocol" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: RFC 5023 on The Atom Publishing Protocol

---

From: Paul Denning <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 18:14:31 -0400

>http://www.w3.org/2007/app

The link in the line "See also URIs for W3C Namespaces" points to 
[1], which states "This is obsolete in favor of a new version of this 
document circa 2005/2006." and points to [2].

Suggest that the page point directly to [2] instead of [1], and 
consider using RDDL.

[1] http://www.w3.org/1999/10/nsuri
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/07/13-nsuri

Paul