Subject: Social Web Camp, Santa Clara Nov 2nd

From: Story Henry <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 21:32:56 +0200

Please forward to interested parties, tweet, blog!

There will be a Social Web Camp in Sun Offices in Santa Clara on
Monday November 2. It's is being hosted by SUN Microsystems and
organized by Henry Story and Daniel Appelquist of Vodafone,
co-chair of the W3C Social Web XG.

All topics related to the Social Web will be covered, in a bar-camp
style. It will be broad and open to all types of participants. See the  
subjects
up for discussuion on the wiki/registration page:

   http://barcamp.org/SocialWebCamp-Santa-Clara

When: Monday, 2nd of November 9:00 am to 5:00 pm

Where:
	The Auditorium at Sun's Campus,
	4030 George Sellon Circle
	Santa Clara,
	95054 California

There are quite a number of complimentary activities that week in the
Bay Area, for those looking for other reasons to come:

- We recommend the Internet Identity Workshop [1] taking place the
rest of the week,
- The W3C is running it's Technical Plenary [2], where the Social Web
XG is  meeting on Tuesday
- ApacheCon is also taking place in the Bay Area [3], and could be of
interest

Henry Story
http://blogs.sun.com/bblfish

[1] http://www.internetidentityworkshop.com/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2009/11/TPAC/
[3] http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2009/