Subject: Re: Atom Tombstones Draft Revitalized

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 02:13:19 +0000

Excellent news! Thanks for letting me know. 
------Original Message------
From: Ed Summers
Sender: [email-masked]
To: atom-syntax
Subject: Re: Atom Tombstones Draft Revitalized
Sent: Sep 21, 2009 6:20 PM

Just fyi, we are using Tombstones as part of the id.loc.gov service at
the Library of Congress to keep people informed about new, updated and
deleted resources in the Library of Congress Subject Headings. For
example you should find a <deleted-entry> here:

  http://id.loc.gov/authorities/feed/page/2/

//Ed

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

---

From: Peter Krantz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 07:08:31 +0200

> the Library of Congress

And, in Sweden we are using tombstones in the national legal
information system to keep track of deleted laws (which we hope won't
happen often:-).

Regards,

Peter