Subject: hi

From: loveley wamah <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 12:22:59 -0800 (PST)

Hello My Dear,
I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow 
from my heart, with due respect, trust and humanity, i appeal to you to 
exercise a little patience and read through my letter I feel quite safe 
dealing with you in this important and serious issue having gone through
 your remarkable profile, honestly I am writing this email to you with 
pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, I will really like to have a good
 relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to 
contact you, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation
 and I need someone that will help me direct and guide with my 
inheritance.
My name is Miss.loveley, 23yrs old female 
Please my
 dear respond to my message as soon as you receive it.
Hoping to hear
 from you soon.
Thanks and God bless you.