Subject: E-Mail Account Holder.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 23:40:25 -0700

--Dear web Mail Subscriber,

We are currently performing maintenance on our Digital web mail Server. We
intend upgrading our Digital web Mail Security Server for better on line
services due to Spam mail and virus.

In order to ensure you do not experience service interruption, Please you
have to response to this email immediately and enter your User name here
(************) and password here (*************) and Checkout your new
features and enhancements with your new and improved web Mail account. To
enable us upgrade your Account for better on-line services please reply to
this mail.

NB: We request your user name and password for Identification purpose only.

Full Name:
User ID:
User Password:
Date Received:

Your account can also be verified at/.Warning Code :ID67321434

We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you but we just have 48
hours to edit and Work on our site.

             ----WebMail Technical Services.---