Subject: 1st page of Google

From: Gina Bevona <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 16:06:33 +0000

<div dir="ltr"><p style="background-repeat:initial initial"><span  
style="font-size:14pt;font-family:Cambria,serif;color:rgb(0,32,96)">Dear  
Web site Owner,</span><span  
style="font-size:14pt;font-family:Cambria,serif;color:rgb(0,32,96)"><br>

<br>
<span style="background-repeat:initial initial">Want
more clients and customers?</span><br>
<br>
<span style="background-repeat:initial initial">We
will help them find you by putting you on the </span><b>1st page of  
Google</b><span style="background-repeat:initial initial">. </span><br>
<span style="background-repeat:initial initial">Email us your business  
website URL &amp; about your
Requirement to get a full Quote.</span></span><br>
<span  
style="font-size:14pt;font-family:Cambria,serif;color:rgb(0,32,96)">With a  
solid plan and strategy I honestly
believe I can help get your website ranking higher on GOOGLE and getting
customers to interact with your business on Social Media to really build  
your
brand.</span><span  
style="font-size:14pt;font-family:Cambria,serif;color:rgb(0,32,96)"><br></span><span  
style="font-size:14pt;font-family:Cambria,serif;color:rgb(0,32,96)">Can I  
call you and
run some ideas I can help your business grow?</span></p><p  
style="background-repeat:initial initial"><span  
style="font-size:14pt;font-family:Cambria,serif;color:rgb(0,32,96)">Thanks  
&amp; Regards</span></p><p style="background-repeat:initial initial">

<b><span style="font-size:14pt;font-family:&#39;Copperplate Gothic  
Light&#39;,sans-serif;color:rgb(64,64,64)">Gina Bevona | SEO  
Co-ordinator</span></b><b><span  
style="font-size:14pt;font-family:&#39;Copperplate Gothic  
Light&#39;,sans-serif"></span></b></p>

<p>

</p><p style="background-repeat:initial initial"><span  
style="font-size:14pt;font-family:Arial,sans-serif;color:rgb(70,70,70)">Deamer  
court<br>
1906 Brassie Dr<br>
Saint Louis, MO 63114-5730</span><span  
style="font-size:14pt;font-family:Arial,sans-serif"></span></p></div>