Subject: Scientifically Proven Fat-Burn System - Helped 30K People...

From: "Souce Diet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 13:17:31 -0700

********** START MESSAGE *************

Dear [email-masked],

We want to show you an extremely effective and scientifically 
proven system for losing excess fat and inches from your body
faster then you ever thought possible. This is NOT any kind 
of gimmick but this is based on real science that has been 
successfully used and proven by over 30,000 people and growing. 

See How To Lose Weight In 30 Days:
==================================
http://my.dietmaderight0244.us

Murry Spencer
Weight Loss Specialist

********** END MESSAGE *************

* The above is an advertisement*,
PO Box 295O2 LasVegas, NV 89126-
Remove your email from list here: 
http://remove.dietmaderight0244.us