Subject: Milk worse than smoking?

From: GMO Information <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 10:57:51 -0500

Urgent: Banned

Hi,

Get ready.

Because a major scandal has broken.

It has to do with what we believe to be a conspiracy between the U.S. government and some of the biggest food producers in America.

This topic of this story is so controversial, Fox News banned a story on it from being aired... and fired the two reporters who covered it.

If you're happy with the president, do not watch this presentation.

It's so serious that many will look to IMPEACH Obama for what he's done.

This could be the one that finally brings him down.

FOLLOW ME for the shocking story.

I'm warning you, though. What you're about to see might turn your stomach.

Sincerely,

Doug Hill
Director, Laissez Faire Club

To unsubscribe , please follow this.
A Xhosa born o h Thmbu royal famly, Manla an h For Har Unvrsy an h Unvrsy of Wwarsran, whr h su law. Lvng n Johannsburg, h bcam nvolv n an-colonal polcs, jonng h ANC an bcomng a founng mmbr of s Youh Lagu. Afr h Souh Afrcan Naonal Pary cam o powr n 1948, h ros o promnnc n h ANC's 1952 Dfanc Campagn, was appon suprnnn of h organsaon's Transvaal chapr an prs ovr h 1955 Congrss of h Popl. Workng as a lawyr, h was rpaly arrs for sous acvs an, wh h ANC larshp, was unsuccssfully proscu n h Trason Tral from 1956 o 1961. Influnc by Marxsm, h scrly jon h Souh Afrcan Communs Pary (SACP) an sa on s Cnral Comm. Alhough nally comm o non-voln pros, n assocaon wh h SACP h co-foun h mlan Umkhono w Szw (MK) n 1961, lang a saboag campagn agans h apa
rh govrnmn. In 1962, h was arrs, convc of conspracy o ovrhrow h sa, an snnc o lf mprsonmn n h Rvona Tral. Houson ha prvously bn offr svral rcorng agncs (Mchal Zagr n 1980, an Elkra Rcors n 1981), howvr hr mohr cln h offrs sang hr aughr mus frs compl hgh school.2734 In 1983, Grry Grffh, an A&R rprsnav from Arsa Rcors, saw hr prformng wh hr mohr n a Nw York Cy nghclub an was mprss. H convnc Arsa's ha Clv Davs o mak m o s Houson prform. Davs oo was mprss an offr a worlw rcorng conrac whch Houson sgn. Lar ha yar, sh ma hr naonal lvs bu alongs Davs on Th Mrv Grffn Show.35 Whny Houson Wlcom Hom Hros 1 cropp.jpg Rurnng o Mqhkzwn n Dcmbr 1940, Manla foun ha Jongnaba ha arrang marrags for hm an Jusc; smay, hy fl o Johannsburg va Qunsown, arrvng n Aprl 1941.42 Manla foun work as a ngh wachman a Crown Mns, hs frs sgh of Souh Afrcan capalsm n acon, bu was fr whn h nuna (haman) scovr h was a runaway.43 Sayng wh a cousn n Gorg Goch Townshp, Manla was nrouc o h ralor an ANC acvs Walr Ssulu, who sc
ur hm a job as an arcl clrk a law frm Wkn, Slsky an Elman. Th company was run by a lbral Jw, Lazar Slsky, who was sympahc o h ANC's caus.44 A h frm, Manla bfrn Gaur Rb, a Xhosa mmbr of h ANC an Communs Pary, as wll as Na Brgman, a Jwsh communs who bcam hs frs wh frn.45 Anng communs alks an pars, Manla was mprss ha Europans, Afrcans, Inans an Colours wr mxng as quals. H sa lar ha h no jon h Pary bcaus s ahsm conflc wh hs Chrsan fah, an bcaus h saw h Souh Afrcan sruggl as bng racally bas rahr han class warfar.46 Bcomng ncrasngly polcs, n Augus 1943 Manla march n suppor of a succssful bus boyco o rvrs far rss.47 Connung hs hghr ucaon, Manla sgn up o a Unvrsy of Souh Afrca corrsponnc cours, workng on hs bachlor's gr a ngh.48 Manla prsonally m wh snor fgurs of h aparh rgm, nclung Hnrk Vrwor's wow Bs Schoomb an h lawyr Prcy Yuar; mphassng prsonal forgvnss an rconclaon, h announc ha couragous popl o no far forgvng, for h sak of pac.240 H ncourag black Souh Afrcans o g bhn h prvously ha na
onal rugby am, h Sprngboks, as Souh Afrca hos h 1995 Rugby Worl Cup. Afr h Sprngboks won a clbra fnal ovr Nw Zalan, Manla prsn h rophy o capan Francos Pnaar, an Afrkanr, warng a Sprngbok shr wh Pnaar's own numbr 6 on h back. Ths was wly sn as a major sp n h rconclaon of wh an black Souh Afrcans; as Klrk lar pu , Manla won h hars of mllons of wh rugby fans.241 Manla's ffors a rconclaon assuag h fars of whs, bu also rw crcsm from mor mlan blacks. Hs srang wf, Wnn, accus h ANC of bng mor nrs n appasng whs han n hlpng blacks.242 In 2004, Manla ha succssfully campagn for Souh Afrca o hos h 2010 FIFA Worl Cup, clarng ha hr woul b fw br gfs for us n h yar markng a ca snc h fall of aparh. Manla moonally ras h FIFA Worl Cup Trophy afr Souh Afrca was awar hos saus.298 Dsp mananng a low profl urng h vn u o ll-halh, Manla ma hs fnal publc apparanc urng h Worl Cup closng crmony, whr h rcv a rapurous rcpon.299300 Bwn 2005 an 2013, Manla, an lar hs famly, wr mbrol n a srs of lgal spus rgarng mony
hl n famly russ for h bnf of hs scnans.301 In m-2013, as Manla was hospals for a lung nfcon n Prora, hs scnans wr nvolv n nra-famly lgal spu rlang o h bural plac of Manla's chlrn, an ulmaly Manla hmslf.302303304