Subject: And end to the nasty side effects of statins.

From: Healtheir Heart Fast <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 08:26:42 -0800

Let's see which one of these statements are true, and brought you here.

You're doctor has you on a medication that you know nothing about, you're not sure it works, and you're scared of the side effects.

You've heard your whole life about Cholesterol, as if it were some magic Human Body Destroying Monster that lived under our beds,
and you decided that you finally wanted to understand the real facts.

You're having chest pains, or an irregular heart beat, and you're frightened.  You know that you have to do something and are exploring
available solutions.  

If the reason is either of the first two, then this email is going to powerfully enlighten you.  If it's the third, then the same will happen, 
however we strongly urge you to follow this up with a qualified medical professional and let the appropriate people know.

Well we certainly have a lot to tell you, but instead of reading it, why not watch a quick, informative, well produced video that will 
reveal to you not just answers that you've been looking for about how to care for your heart and body, but for answers to 
questions that you should be asking, however have not yet because of either insufficient, or misinformation?

http://www.crosscardiocare.com/filmgoers/forbears/referenced.htm

Don't just get the facts.  Understand them.  Do something about it.  If you're like most people, you have people in this world that love 
and care about you.  They want you to stick around a good long time.  And you're not going to make them happy if you're not watching
out for your heart. 

Future messages can be permanently canceled here ~~

http://www.crosscardiocare.com/lactated/goat/report/gruff.html - 

Leslie, Allister, Banks Dynamic Networks
Sixty-Eight Linden St,  Number: 46, Everett, Maine, 02149.  Or you can send us any request, question, or concern by postal mail.  

Keep that ticker healthy, happy, and going and going and going like the Energizer bunny.  That's how it was built.  You just have to take
the proper care of it.