Subject: Stock Pick Of The Week & Win $5,000 (mewoj9)

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 00:48:13

>======================================>
January  25, 2000

=>=>=>  SERIOUS INVESTORS CHECK THIS OUT!

This newsletter is considered by many to be an industry leader
Hundreds of hours of research go into finding growth companies
that offer serious growth potential.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
To sign up for your chance to WIN $5000 and receive a free trial
subscription to our Investment Newsletters,  please send a blank
e-mail to mailto:[email-masked]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well stock fans, it doesn't get any better than what we are
witnessing right now in this sizzling stock market.

Recently an exciting merger took place.   9278 Distributors, Inc.
and iLink Telecom, Inc merged.  The new company will be called
9278 Communications, Inc (OTC BB: NTSE)

iLink Telecom, Inc., is an integrator of telecom technologies,
specializing in the development, management and maintenance of
billing platforms for the pre-paid phone card market.   9278
Distributors, Inc. of New York is a pre-paid phone card distributor
with annual sales for 1999 of $77 million.  The merger allows 9278
Communications, Inc. to fully utilize its technical expertise in the
operation and expansion of its telecom switching network, in
cooperation with the mature distribution network established by
9278. The vertical integration of these two corporations allows for a
projected margin enhancement of 8% on the existing telecom traffic
currently re-sold by 9278.

+>+>+>+>+>+>+>+>+>+>+>+>+>+>+>

Symbol = OTC BB: NTSE
Estimated Float = 3,800,000
Issued Shares = 19,659,629
Current Price = $3.31 per share

+>+>+>+>+>+>+>+>+>+>+>+>+>+>+>

=>=>=>  INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS

i.  9278 is a pre-paid phone card distributor primarily serving New
York, New Jersey and Connecticut

ii.  There are presently 109 different pre-paid phone card products,
distributed through a network of over 300 independent distributors

iii.  From fiscal 1998 to 1999, gross revenues have increased by
300%

iv.  In 1998 gross revenues were $21,681,559 with a net profit of
$88,609, to 1999 where the gross revenues for the nine month
period ended September 30th were $48,953,478 with a net profit of
$736,119.

v.  Fiscal 1999 gross revenues were $77,000,000 dollars.

vi.  9278 focuses its primary marketing efforts on the various ethnic
markets in NY, NJ & CT, who utilize the pre-paid card products as
a cost effective alternative to the incumbent carrier rates.

vii.  The telecom traffic currently produced by 9278 is 350,000,000
minutes per year and growing by a factor of 5% per month

=>=>=> Conclusion

The merged entity presently provides generated gross revenues in
excess of $77 million for fiscal 1999 and has secured additional
acquisition targets allowing the company to forecast fiscal 2000
revenues to exceed $150 million.  This new combined company is
in a growing market and they are profitable which is unheard of with
todays Internet companies loosing millions each day!  We rate this
company a buy and we could possible see the stock price double
this year.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
To sign up for your chance to WIN $5000 and receive a free trial
subscription to our Investment Newsletters,  please send a blank
e-mail to mailto:[email-masked]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

=>=>=> DISCLAIMER: All bulletins published by The Stock Pick Of
The Month are paid advertisements by the Company and/or another
party and has been sent to you for no charge. This is a service
provided by The Stock Pick Of The Month to public companies so
they can disseminate recent significant developments, which
potentially can affect their share price. This is not an offer to buy
and sell any security, which can only be made through a registered
representative.

The information contained herein is based upon sources that we
consider reliable but is not guaranteed by The Stock Pick Of The
Month.  The Stock Pick Of The Month makes no warrantee as to
the accuracy or completeness of the above information. Certain of
the statements contained in our news releases are Forward-looking
statements.  While these statements reflect the Corporation's
current beliefs, they are subject to uncertainties and risks that
could cause actual results to differ materially. These factors
include, but are not limited to, the demand for the Corporations
products and services, economic and competitive conditions.

The Stock Pick Of The Month may act as a consultant to the
companies reviewed in this publication and may receive
compensation in cash or stock for promotional or public relations
services, including website development.

The compensation received by The Stock Pick Of The Month from
the companies reported upon should be viewed by readers as a
potential conflict of interest. Furthermore, investing in Micro-cap or
Small-cap securities is highly speculative and carries a high degree
of risk. The stocks of these companies profiled by The Stock Pick
Of The Month may experience huge gains in a short time frame
upon dissemination of this report.

Consult a professional broker for advice on trading and investing.
The Stock Pick Of The Month may buy or sell the featured stocks
at  anytime.  The Stock Pick Of The Month has been paid $1500 for
their profile of 9278 Communications, Inc (OTC BB: NTSE)

>======================================>

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
For Removal Please reply with Remove in the subject
or call toll free 877-202-0942 and you will be
permanently removed from future mailings.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++