Subject: MATA 2000 - CALL FOR PAPER

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:50:15 +0100 (MET)

+--------------------------------------------------------------+
| This e-mail has been sent to several distribution lists.  We | 
|      apologize if you receive multiple copies of it.         |
+--------------------------------------------------------------+

			   CALL FOR PAPER

			     MATA - 2000

	  Second International Workshop on Mobile Agents for
                  Telecommunication Applications
		September 18-20, 2000, Paris, FRANCE

		     http://netconf.lip6.fr/mata00

The aim of the workshop is to provide a unique opportunity for 
researchers, software and application developers, and computer 
network technologists to discuss new developments on the mobile 
agent technology and applications. After last year's very 
successful workshop in Ottawa, Canada (110 attendees), this year's 
workshop will focus on mobile agent issues across the areas of 
network management, mobile applications, Nomadic computing, 
E-commerce, ad-hoc networks and applications, feature interactions, 
Internet applications, QoS management, policy-based management, 
interactive multimedia, and Computer Telephony Integration.

Thank you for reading!
May I ask you to distribute this CFP around you!