Subject: Read Only If Serious About Retiring in 2-3 Years..

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:35:03 +0800

Look, we don't want to waste your time...or ours

You must be determined to earn a bare minimum of $10,000
in the next 30 - 45 days and to develop a net worth of over
1 Million Dollars Cash  in the next  24-36 months. My mission
is to  help other people develop their life long dreams. And 
Part of what I'm looking for are those people who are
committed to that BIG of a picture  and are not afraid to
work for it. 
          We can help you:

        REGARDLESS OF YOUR CURRENT AGE 
                  OR YOUR DEBT LOAD!

               NOT MLM or FRANCHISE

      Don't bother to call unless you are serious.

      Learn the Facts  CALL 1-800-558-4158 (24 hrs)

This is one of those "Fixed Cost" 800#s so feel free to
 call back if you don't get all of the exciting details.

         EASY  $10,000 IN 30 - 45 DAYS 

********************************************************************************
***
All REMOVE requests AUTOMATICALLY honored upon receipt.
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=REMOVE
PLEASE understand that any effort to disrupt, close or block this REMOVE
account can only result in difficulties for others wanting to be removed from
our mailing list as it will be impossible to take anyone off the list if the 
remove instruction is not received.
********************************************************************************
********