Subject: Ink Jet Cartridge Special with 1 Year Warranty! (jsd739)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 18:04:30

We carry inkjet cartridges for Epson, Canon and HP and have the
following specials. One year warranty with all purchases.

For more information mailto:[email-masked], see below for
removal

Epson 400/500/600 Black cartridge (S020093)                 $7.95
Epson 400/600/800/1520 Color cartridge (S020089)            $9.95
Epson 200/500 Color cartridge (S020097)                     $8.50
Epson 440/640 Black cartridge (S020187)                     $8.50
Epson 440/640 Black cartridge (S020189)                     $9.50
Epson 440/640/740 Color cartridge (S020191)                 $11.50
Epson 700 Color cartridge (S020110)                         $13.95
Epson 750 Color cartridge (S020193)                         $14.95
Epson 900 Black cartridge (T003011)                         $14.95
Epson 900 Color cartridge (T005011)                         $17.95

For more information mailto:[email-masked], see below for
removal

Canon 4000/4100/4200 BC-21 Black cartridge          $5.25
Canon 4000/4100/4200 BC-21 Color cartridge          $7.95
Canon 600/610/620 BCMY Cartridge set                $10.50

For more information mailto:[email-masked], see below for
removal

HP 51626A Recycled cartridge                    $16.95
HP 51645A Recycled cartridge                    $16.95
HP 51629A Recycled cartridge                    $16.95

For more information mailto:[email-masked], see below for
removal

Shipping is $3.50 for unlimited quantities.
All packages are sent vis USPS third day.

*All Epson and Canon cartridges are new compatibles.

For more information mailto:[email-masked], see below for
removal

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
For Removal Please reply with Remove in the subject
or call toll free 877-202-0942 and you will be
permanently removed from future mailings.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++