Subject: Don't Delete, Read This -FBOL

From: JLB@CUSTOMERS
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 19:17:34 -0700

$ Earn Unlimited Income Working From Home!!!$

DO NOT DELETE THIS, PRINT IT, AND READ IT . IT HAS WORKED SO
WELL, THIS IS MY THIRD TIME AROUND. I QUIT MY BORING JOB AND
WORK AT THIS ABOUT ONE TO TWO HOURS A DAY PROCESSING
ORDERS, INCLUDING MY DRIVE TO THE BANK!

SO GO FOR IT, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!

Dear Friend,

You can earn $50,000 or more in next the 90 days sending e-mail, Seem
impossible? Read on for details; is there a catch; NO, there is no
catch, just send your emails and be on your way to financial
freedom.

"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TELEVISION"

Thank you for your time and Interest. This is the letter you've been
reading about in the news lately.

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major nightly
news program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of
the program described below to see, if it really can make people
money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.
Their findings proved once and for all that there are, absolutely no
laws prohibiting the participation in the program. This has helped to
show people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some
extra money at home.

The results of this show have been truly remarkable. So many people
are participating that those involved are doing,much better than ever
before. Since everyone makes more as more people try it out, its been  very
exciting to be a part of lately. You will understand once you     experience
it.

"HERE IT IS BELOW"
================================================
================================================

*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in
taking a look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment and
the income return is TREMENDOUS!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days!
Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN !!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. It does not
require you to come into contact with people, do any hard work, and
best of all, you never have to leave the house except to get the
mail. If you believe that someday you'll get that big break that
you've been waiting for, THIS IS IT! Simply follow the instructions,
and your dreams will come true. This Multi-level e-mail order
marketing program works perfectly 100% EVERY TIME. E-mail is the
sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this non-commercialized
method of advertising NOW!

The longer you wait, the more people will be doing business using
e-mail. Get your piece of this action !!!

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability. It is
being taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford
Research and the Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50% and
65% of all goods and services will be sold through multi-level
methods by the mid to late 1990's. This is a Multi-Billion Dollar
industry and of the 500,000 millionaires in the U.S., 20% (100,000)
made their fortune in the last several years in MLM. Moreover,
statistics show 45 people become millionaires everyday through Multi-
Level Marketing.

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald Trump
made an appearance on the David Letterman show. Dave asked him what
he would do if he lost everything and had to start over from scratch.
Without hesitating, Trump said he would find a good network marketing
company and get to work. The audience started to hoot and boo him. He
looked out at the audience and dead-panned his response "That's why
I'm sitting up here and you are all sitting out there!"

With network marketing you have two sources of income. Direct
commissions from sales you make yourself and commissions from sales
made by people you introduce to the business.

Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means investing time
or money once and getting paid again and again and again. In network
marketing, it also means getting paid for the work of others.

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my
fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave    some
thought and study to it.

My name is Johnathon Rourke. Two years ago, the corporation I worked
at for the past twelve years down-sized and my position was
eliminated. After unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my
own business. Over the past year, I incurred many unforeseen
financial problems. I owed my family, friends and creditors over
$35,000. The economy was taking a toll on my business and I just
couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to refinance and borrow
against my home to support my family and struggling business. AT THAT
MOMENT something significant happened in my life and I am writing to
share the experience in hopes that this will change your life FOREVER
FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six month's
prior to receiving this program I had been sending away for
information on various business opportunities. All of the programs I
received, in my opinion, were not cost effective. They were either
too difficult for me to comprehend or the initial investment was too   much
for me to risk to see if they would work or not. One claimed
that I would make  a million dollars in one year...it didn't tell me   I'd
have to write a book to make it!

But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this program. I didn't
send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing list. THANK
GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times, to  make sure I was
reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Here was a MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON.

I could invest as much as I wanted to start, without putting me further into
debt. After I got a pencil and paper and figured it out,  I would at least
get my money back. But like most of you I was still  a little skeptical and
a little worried about the legal aspects of it  all. So I checked it out
with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161)   24 hrs, and they confirmed that
it is indeed legal! After determining  the program was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN
LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT."

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time
on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any money
for printing to send out the program, and because all of my orders are
fulfilled via e-mail, the only expense is my time. I am telling you
I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.By January 13, I had
received 26 orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20
ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE   
PROGRAMS
UNTIL YOU DO!" My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By
January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your   goal is to
"RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT
MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU  DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100    ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY,
RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL."   Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT
#2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat  back and relaxed. By March 1, of my
e-mailing of 10,000, I received  $58,000 with more coming in every day.

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car. Please take
time to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!!
Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This program does work,
but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying to
place your name in a different place. It won't work, you'll lose out
on a lot of money! In order for this program to work, you must meet
your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2
and you will make $50,000 or more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT
IT WORKS!!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It
really is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If you
choose to participate, follow the program and you will be on your way
to financial security.

If you are a fellow business owner and are in financial trouble like I
was, or you want to start your own business, consider this a sign. I
DID!

Sincerely,

Johnathon Rourke

P.S. Do you have any idea what 11,700 $5 bills ($58,000) look like
piled up on a kitchen table? IT'S AWESOME!

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should
have concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, could not
have been created by an amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business for
10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I was doing the
same things that were previously successful for me, but it wasn't
working. Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was the economy.
Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that had been
with us since 1945. I don't have to tell you what happened to the
unemployment rate... because many of you know from first hand
experience. There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever  before.

The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing
invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not, including those who
never had anything to save or invest, were moving down into the ranks
of the poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET
POORER." The traditional methods of making money will never allow you
to "move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom
for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF
EFFORT." You can make more money in the next few months than you have
ever imagined.

I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor
anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this program. I have
already made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS! I have retired from the program
after sending out over 16,000 programs. Now I have several offices
that make this and several other programs here and over seas.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way.
It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of
this exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of the people
you send this to may send out 50,000...and your name will be on
everyone of them! Remember though, the more you send out the more
potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and
opportunity to become financially independent, IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!
************************************************************

"THINK ABOUT IT"
Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did,
take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil
and figure out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure out the
worst possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will
still make a lot of money! You will definitely get back what you
invested. Any doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come
in. IT WORKS!
Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA

************************************************************

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSAND OF DOLLAR$

INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY
TIME. I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next
90 days.

Before you say "BULL... ", please read this program carefully. This is
not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making opportunity.
Basically, this is what you do: As with all multi-level businesses, we
build our business by recruiting new partners and selling our   products.
Every state in the USA allows you to recruit new  multi-level business
partners, and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS COME BY
MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved in personal selling.
You do it privately in your own home, store oroffice. This is the GREATEST
Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing  anywhere:

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if
you don't order them).

* For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT
YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, YOUR NAME & RETURN
ADDRESS (in case of a problem) and to the person whose name appears on the
list next to the report.

MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE
IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!

* When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four
reports. You will need all four reports so that you can save them on
your computer and resell them.

* Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the four
reports. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for
you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed
next to each report, or their sequence on the list,in any way other
than is instructed below in steps "a" through "f" or you will lose
out on the majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this
works, you'll also see how it doesn't work if you change it.     Remember,
this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will
not work.

 a. Look below for the listing of available reports.

 b. After you've ordered the four reports, take this Advertisement and
 remove the name and address under REPORT #4. This person has made it
 through the cycle and is no doubt counting their $50,000!

  c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.

  d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.

  e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.

  f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

  Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and
save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the Instruction portion
of this letter.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you
can afford $20). You obviously already have an Internet Connection and
e-mail is FREE!

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 4
reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing
information which includes how to send bulk e-mails, where to find
thousands of free classified ads and much, much more.

In addition you will be provided with information on Internet
Marketing Clubs such as INTERNET MARKETING RESOURCES (IMR): This Is
one the premiere Internet marketing clubs on the INTERNET. This club
provides a forum where internet marketers from all over the world can
exchange ideas and secrets on Internet Marketing.

In addition, this club specializes in providing free internet
marketing tools and services for the Do-Yourself-Internet-Marketer.
They will provide you with free bulk e-mail software and up to
1,000,000 fresh e-mail addresses each week. This club will provide
you with hundreds of free resources, which include:

How to obtain free web sites, how to obtain top rankings in search
engines for your web-site, how to send bulk e-mail into AOL and
Compuserve, how to market your products on newsgroups, free classified
ads, electronic malls, bulletin boards, banner ads and much more.

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and
we'll assume you and all those involved send out only 2,000 programs
each. Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response.
Using a good list the response could be much better. Also, many people
will send out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000. But
continuing with this example, you send out only 2,000 programs. With a
0.5% response, that is only 10 orders for REPORT #1. Those 10 people
respond by sending out 2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000. Out
of those 0.5%, 100 people respond and order REPORT #2. Those 100 mail
out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000. The 0.5% response to
that is 1,000 orders for REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000
programs each for a 2,000,000 total. The 0.5% response to that is
10,000 orders for REPORT #4. That's 10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!!
Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000+ $50,000 for
a total of $55,550!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000
PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS
PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR 
HALF
SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me, many people will do
just that, and more! By the way, your cost to participate in this is
practically nothing. You obviously already have an internet connection and
e-mail is FREE !!! REPORT #2 will show you the best methods for bulk
e-mailing, tell you where to obtain free bulk e-mail software and where to
obtain e-mail lists.

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

1. Advertising on the 'Net is very, very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to start
small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY
10 people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE
ads on the internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume
that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline
members.

Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.

 1st level-your 10 members with $5 .........$50
 2nd level-10 mems from those 10 ($5 x 100).......$500
 3rd level-10 mems from those 100 ($5 x 1,000) $5,000
 4th level-10 mems from those 1,000 ($5 x 10k) $50,000
 THIS TOTALS ---------------------------$55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only
recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen if they
got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100's of participants! THINK
ABOUT IT!

For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report
they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL
ORDERS! This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR
name and address on it, will be prompt because they can't advertise
until they receive the report!

------------------------------------------
AVAILABLE REPORTS
------------------------------------------

*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***

Notes:

 - ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT CHEQUES NOT
ACCEPTED
 - ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL
 - Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two
   sheets of paper
 - On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & name of
   the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c) your
   name & postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:
______________________________________________________

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the
           Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

 Jannette Black
 7101 18th St. N.
 St. Petersburg, FL. 33702
_____________________________________________________

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the
            Internet"

 ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

 Myron Creamer
 6720 Cherrywood Dr
 Beaumont TX 77706-4215

 ______________________________________________________

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"

 ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

 H. Anker
 355 N. Tusa Rd
 Maricopa,AZ,85239

______________________________________________________

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power
            of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"

 ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
 Lance Brillion
 Box 38
 North Battleford, SK, Canada, S9A2X6

 ______________________________________________________

About 50,000 new people get online every month!

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******
* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional,
and follow the directions accurately.

* Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the
orders start coming in because:

When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the
requested product/report.

* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU
RECEIVE.

* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the
instructions exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!

* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks,
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders
for REPORT#2. If you don't, continue advertising or sending e-mails
until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX,
because the system is already working for you, and the cash
will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in
front of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by
watching which report people are ordering from you. If you want to
generate more income, send another batch of e-mails or continue
placing ads and start the whole process again! There is no limit to
the income you will generate from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in  this
program. Please answer one question. DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR   LIFE? If
the answer is yes, please look at the folllowing facts about  this program:

 1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT
 COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE!

 2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT
 COST ANYTHING TO SHIP!

 3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT
 COST YOU ANYTHING TO ADVERTISE!

 4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET
 AND THE POWER OF MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING TO
 DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL OVER THE
 WORLD!

 5. YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR
 INITIAL $20 INVESTMENT IS YOUR TIME!

 6. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE
 FROM THIS PROGRAM IS PURE PROFIT!

 7. THIS PROGRAM WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

******* T E S T I M O N I A L S *******
This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!
Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a different
position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of potential income.
I'm living proof that it works. It really is a great opportunity to
make relatively easy money, with little cost to you. If you do choose
to participate, follow the program exactly, and you'll be on your way
to financial security.
Steven Bardfield, Portland, OR
************************************************************
My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody, and I live in Chicago, IL. I am a
cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good
money. When I received the program I grumbled to Jody about receiving
"junk mail." I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of
the population and percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work.
Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and jumped in with both
feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I
told you so" on her when the thing didn't work... well, the laugh was
on me! Within two weeks she had received over 50 responses. Within 45
days she had received over $147,200 in $5 bills! I was shocked! I was
sure that I had it all figured and that it wouldn't work. I AM a
believer now. I have joined Jody in her "hobby." I did have seven
more years until retirement, but I think of the "rat race" and it's
not for me. We owe it all to MLM.
Mitchell Wolf MD., Chicago, IL
************************************************************
The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is
honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large
amount of money in a short time. I was approached several times
before I checked this out. I joined just to see what one could expect
in return for the minimal effort and money required. To my
astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks, with money
still coming in.
Charles Morris, Esq.
************************************************************
Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my
mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I
decided that the initial investment was so little that there was just
no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money
back. Boy, was I surprised when I found my medium-size post office
box crammed with orders! For awhile, it got so overloaded that I had
to start picking up my mail at the window. I'll make more money this
year than any 10 years of my life before. The nice thing about this
deal is that it doesn't matter where people live. There simply isn't
a better investment with a faster return.
Paige Willis, Des Moines, IA
************************************************************
I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered
if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to
contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed
another program, ....11 months passed then it came...I didn't delete
this one!...I made more than $41,000 on the first try!!
Violet Wilson, Johnstown, PA
***********************************************************
This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit our
jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the interest
on our money. The only way on earth that this plan will work for you
is if you do it. For your sake, and for your family's sake don't pass
up this golden opportunity. Good luck and happy spending!
Kerry Ford, Centerport, NY
************************************************************

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOUR TURN

DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS POWERFUL RESULTS

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a
business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact your
local office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal agency)
1-(800)827-5722 for free help and answers to questions. Also, the
Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free
seminars about business tax requirements. Your earnings and results
are highly dependant on your activities and advertising. This letter
constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied. In the event that it is
determined that this letter constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that
guarantee is now void. Any testimonials or amounts of earnings listed
in this letter may be factual or fictitious. If you have any question
of the legality of this letter contact the Office of Associate
Director for Marketing Practices Federal Trade Commission Bureau of
Consumer Protection in Washington DC.

--------------------
If this message has reached you in error, please accept our apologies. To
remove your address from future mailings, please reply with   "REMOVE" in
the subject heading.  We   promptly honour all remove   requests This
message is sent in compliance  of the new email bill:    Per  SECTION 301,
Paragraph (a) (2) (C) of S.  1618,
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialmail/

  God Bless All Of You, May this Money be used according to His Will.