Subject: Earn $100,000 Per Year sending E-mail !!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 19:14:52

Tens of thousands of new people are going online every week, 
within the next three to four years there will be over 250 
million people surfing the net, and within the next eight years 
there will be over a billion. That is a lot of people, and they 
are all within your reach.  

To be removed from our mailing list click reply,and type remove 
in the subject box. Thankyou.

EARN $100,000 PER YEAR SENDING E-MAIL!!!

DON'T DELETE THIS.....PRINT IT......READ IT!!!    YOU'LL BE GLAD 
YOU DID!!!!

Dear Friend,

You can earn $50,000 or more in the next 90 days sending e-mail, 
seem impossible?

------------------------------------------------------------
"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL T.V."

Thank you for your time and Interest. This is the letter you've 
been reading about in the news lately.
Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major 
nightly news program recently devoted an
Entire show to the investigation of the program described below 
to see, if it really can make people money.
The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. 
Their findings proved once and for
All that there are, absolutely no laws prohibiting the 
participation in the program. This has helped to
Show people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to make 
some extra money at home.

The results of this show have been truly remarkable. So many 
people are participating that those involved are doing, much 
better than ever before. Since everyone makes more as more people 
try it out, its been very exciting to be a part of lately. You 
will understand once you experience it.

"HERE IT IS BELOW"

============================================================
*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***
The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in 
taking a Look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment 
and the income return is TREMENDOUS!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days! 
Please read the enclosed program..
 THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEYMAKING OPPORTUNITY. It does not 
require you to come into contact with people, do any hard work, 
and best of all, you
Never have to leave the house except to get the mail. If you 
believe that someday you'll get that big break that you've been 
waiting for, THIS IS IT! Simply follow the instructions, and your 
dreams will come true. This multi-level e-mail order marketing 
program works perfectly...100% EVERY TIME. E-mail is the sales 
tool of the future. Take advantage of this non-commercialised 
method of advertising NOW!!!
The longer you wait, the more people will be doing business using 
e-mail.
Get your piece of this action

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability. It 
is being taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford 
Research and the Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50% 
and 65% of all goods and services will be sold through 
multi-level methods by the mid to late 1990's. This is a 
Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 500,000 millionaires in 
the U.S., 20% (100,000) made their fortune in the last several 
years in MLM. Moreover, statistics show 45 people become 
millionaires everyday through Multi-Level Marketing.

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald 
Trump made an appearance on the
David Letterman show. Dave asked him what he would do if he lost 
everything and had to start over
From scratch. Without hesitating, Trump said he would find a good 
network marketing company and
Get to work. The audience started to hoot and boo him. He looked 
out at the audience and dead-panned
His response "That's why I'm sitting up here and you are all 
sitting out there!"

With network marketing you have two sources of income. Direct 
commissions from sales you make yourself and commissions from 
sales made by people you introduce to the business.

Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means investing 
time or money once and getting paid
Again and again and again. In network marketing, it also means 
getting paid for the work of others.

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through 
my fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and 
gave some thought and study to it.

My name is Johnathon Rourke. Two years ago, the corporation I 
worked at for the past twelve years
Down-sized and my position was eliminated. After unproductive job 
interviews, I decided to open my own business. Over the past 
year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I owed my 
family, friends and creditors over $35,000. The economy was 
taking a toll on my business and I just couldn't seem to make 
ends meet. I had to refinance and borrow against my home to 
support my family and struggling business. 
AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life and I am 
writing to share the experience in hopes that this will change 
your life FOREVER FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six month's 
prior to receiving this program I had been sending away for 
information on various business opportunities. All of the 
programs I received, in my opinion, were not cost effective. They 
were either too difficult for me to comprehend or the initial 
investment was too much for me to risk to see if they would work 
or not. One claimed that I would make a million dollars in one 
year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to make it!

But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this 
program. I didn't send for it, or ask for it,
They just got my name off a mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR 
THAT!!! After reading it several times, to make sure I was 
reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was a 
MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON.I could invest as much as I wanted to 
start, without putting me further into debt. After I got a pencil 
and paper and figured it out, I would at
Least gets my money back. But like most of you I was still a 
little sceptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of 
it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office 
(1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is
Indeed legal! After determining the program was LEGAL and NOT A 
CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT."
Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my 
time on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need 
any money for printing to send out the program, and because all 
of my orders are fulfilled via e-mail, the only expense is my 
time. I am telling you like it is, I hope it doesn't turn you 
off, but I promised myself that I would not "rip-off" anyone, no 
matter how much money it cost me.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for 
REPORT #1. By January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. 
Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1
WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU 
DO!" My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By 
January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. 
Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 
WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE 
YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR 
$50,000 GOAL."
Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed. So I 
sat back
And relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received 
$58,000 with more coming in every day. 
I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car. Please 
take time to read the attached program, 
IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!! Remember that it won't work 
if you don't try it. This program does work, but you must follow 
it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying to place your name 
in a different place. It won't work, you'll lose out on a lot of 
money! In order for this program to work, you must meet your goal 
of 20+ orders for REPORT#1, and100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you 
will make $50,000 or more in 90 days. 
I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It 
really is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If 
you choose to participate, follow the program and you will be on 
your way to financial security.

If you are a fellow business owner and are if financial trouble 
like I was, or you want to start your own business, consider this 
a sign. I DID!

Sincerely,
Johnathon Rourke

P.S. Do you have any idea what 11,700 $5 bills ($58,000) look 
like piled upon a kitchen table? IT'S AWESOME!

------------------------------------------------------------

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you 
should have concluded that an amateur could, not have created 
such a program, and one that is legal.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable 
business for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling 
off. I was doing the same things that were previously successful 
for me, but it wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out. It 
wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and recession had 
replaced the stable economy that had been with us since 1945. I 
don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment rate... 
because many of you know from first hand experience. There were 
more failures and bankruptcies than ever before. The middle class 
was vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing invested 
wisely and moved up. Those who did not, including those who never 
had anything to save or invest, were moving down into the ranks 
of the poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE 
POOR GET POORER." The traditional methods of making money will 
never allow you to "move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to 
that.

You have just received information that can give you financial 
freedom for the rest of your life, with
"NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make more 
money in the next few months than you have ever imagined. I 
should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money, 
nor anyone else who has provided a
Testimonial for this program. I have already made over 4 MILLION 
DOLLARS! I have retired from the program after sending out over 
16,000 programs. Now I have several offices that make this and 
several other programs here and over seas.
Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any 
way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a 
copy of this exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of 
the people you send this to may send out 50,000...and your name 
will be on everyone of them!
Remember though, the more you send out the more potential 
customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials 
and opportunity to become financially independent, 
IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

"THINK ABOUT IT"
Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost 
did, take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get 
a pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU participate. 
Figure out the worst possible response and no matter how you 
calculate it, you will still make a lot of money! You will 
definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts you have will 
vanish when your first orders come in. IT WORKS!
Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA

------------------------------------------------------------
HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF 
DOLLAR$
------------------------------------------------------------
INSTRUCTIONS:

Before you say "BULL... ", Please read this program carefully. 
This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making 
opportunity. Basically, this is what you do: As with all 
multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting new 
partners and selling our products. Every state in the USA allows 
you to recruit new multi-level business partners, and we offer a 
product for EVERY dollar sent.
YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not 
involved in personal selling. You do it privately in your own 
home, store or office. This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail 
Order Marketing anywhere:

This is what you MUST do:
1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell 
them if
You don't order them).

* For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBEROF THE 
REPORT YOU ARE
ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in 
case of a
problem) to the person whose name appears on the list next to the 
report.

MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY 
MAIL PROBLEMS!
* When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four 
reports. You will need all four reports so that you can save them 
on your computer and resell them.

* Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 
four reports. Save them on your computer so they will be 
accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will 
order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are 
listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any 
way other than is instructed below in steps "a" through "f" or 
you will lose out on the majority of your profits. Once you 
understand the way this works, you'll also see how it doesn't 
work if you change it. Remember that this method has been tested, 
and if you alter it, it will not work.

a. Look below for the listing of available reports.

b. After you've ordered the four reports, take this advertisement 
and remove the name and address under REPORT #4. This person has 
made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their $50,000!

c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.

d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.

e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.

f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, 
and save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the instruction 
portion of this letter.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely 
you can afford $20). You obviously already have an Internet 
connection and e-mail is FREE!

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 4 
reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing 
information which includes how to send bulk e-mails, where to 
find thousands of free classified ads and much, much more.

In addition you will be provided with information on Internet 
Marketing 
Clubs such as INTERNET
MARKETING RESOURCES (IMR): This is one the premiere Internet 
marketing clubs on the INTERNET. This club provides a forum where 
Internet marketers from all over the world can exchange ideas and 
secrets on Internet Marketing. In addition, this club specialises 
in providing free Internet marketing tools and services for the 
Do-Yourself-Internet-Marketer.
They will provide you with free bulk e-mail software and up to 
1,000,000 fresh e-mail addresses each week. This club
Will provide you with hundreds of free resources which include:

How to obtain free web sites, how to obtain top rankings in 
search engines for your web-site, how to send bulk e-mail into 
AOL and CompuServe, how to market your products on newsgroups, 
free classified ads, electronic malls, bulletin boards, banner 
ads and much more.

http://homepage1-2.virtualave.net/index3.htm

There are two primary methods of building your downline:
METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it 
goes, and we'll assume you and all those involved send out only 
2,000 programs each. Let's also assume that the mailing receives 
a 0.5% response.  Using a good list the response could be much 
better. Also, many people will send out hundreds of thousands of 
programs instead of 2,000. But continuing with this example, you 
send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5% response, that is only 
10 orders for REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by sending out 
2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100 
people respond and order REPORT #2. Those 100 mails out 2,000 
programs each for a total of 200,000. The 0.5% response to that 
is 1,000 orders for REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 
programs each for a 2,000,000 total. The 0.5% response to that is 
10,000 orders for REPORT #4. That's 10,000 $5 bills for you. 
CASH!!! Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 
+
$50,000 for a total of  $55,550!!!
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE 
YOU MAIL TO
WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK 
FOR A
MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 
PROGRAMS
INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me, many people will do just that, and 
more! By the way, your cost to participate in this is practically 
nothing. You obviously already have an Internet connection and 
e-mail is FREE!!!

REPORT #2 will show you the best methods for bulk e mailing, tell 
you where to obtain free bulk e-mail software and where to obtain 
e-mail lists.
METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

1. Advertising on the 'Net is very, very inexpensive, and there 
are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to 
start small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to 
get ONLY 10 people to participate on your first level. (Placing a 
lot of FREE ads on the Internet will EASILY get a larger 
response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION 
gets ONLY 10 downline members.

Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.

1st level--your 10 members with $5 .........................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)..............$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 
1,000)...........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 
10,000)........$50,000
----------- THIS TOTALS 
------------------------------------$55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate 
only recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen 
if they got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100's of 
participants! THINK ABOUT IT!

For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the 
report they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE 
ON ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out, 
with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt because they 
can't advertise until they receive the report!

------------------------------------------------------------
AVAILABLE REPORTS
------------------------------------------------------------

*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***
Notes:

- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT (CHEQUES 
NOT ACCEPTED)
- ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL
- Make sure wrapping it in at least two sheets of paper conceals 
the cash
- On one of those sheets of paper, include:
 (a) The number & name of the report you are ordering, (b) your 
e-mail address, and (c) your name & postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:
____________________________________________________________

REPORT #1 "The Insiders Guide To Advertising For Free on the 
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

Casper Godber
2 NEWFIELD AVENUE,
CASTLEFORD,
WEST YORKSHIRE.
WF10 4BH
U.K.
____________________________________________________________

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the 
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

R Tweed
51 VICTORIA ROAD
SYDENHAM
BELFAST
BT4 1QU
U.K.____________________________________________________________

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
Reports
Connaught House
Old Rectory Close
Mersham
Kent
TN25 6LZ
UK

____________________________________________________________

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilising the Power
Of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
Susie Norman
801 N.W. Blvd.
Ardmore,
OKLAHOMA 73401
USA.

____________________________________________________________

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and 
follow the directions accurately.

* Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them 
when the orders start coming in because:
When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested 
product/report.

* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the 
instructions exactly, your results
WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!

* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, 
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then, a 
couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for 
REPORT#2. If you don't, continue advertising or sending e-mails 
until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN 
RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the 
cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in 
front of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS 
by watching which report people are ordering from you. If you 
want to generate more income, send another batch of e-mails or 
continue placing ads and start the whole process again!

There is no limit to the income you will generate from this 
business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you 
participate in this program. Please answer one question. DO YOU 
WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE? If the answer is yes, please look at 
the following facts about this program:

1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO 
PRODUCE!
2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO 
SHIP!
3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST YOU ANYTHING TO 
ADVERTISE!
4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET AND THE POWER OF 
MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING TO DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL OVER THE 
WORLD!
5. YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR INITIAL $20 INVESTMENT IS 
YOUR TIME!
6. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE FROM THIS PROGRAM IS 
PURE
PROFIT!
7. THIS PROGRAM WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

******* T E S T I M O N I A L S *******

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! 
Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a 
different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of 
potential income. I'm living proof that it works. It really is a 
great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with little cost 
to you. If you do choose to participate, follow the program 
exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial security. Steven 
Bardfield, Portland, OR

My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody, and I live in Chicago, IL. I 
am a cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make 
pretty good money. When I received the program I grumbled to Jody 
about receiving "junk mail." I made fun of the whole thing, 
spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages involved. 
I "knew" it wouldn't work. Jody totally
Ignored my supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet. I 
made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told 
you so" on her when the thing didn't work... well, the laugh was 
on me! Within two weeks she had received over 50 responses. 
Within 45 days she had received over $147,200 in $5 bills! I was 
shocked! I was sure that I had it all figured and that it 
wouldn't work. I AM a believer now. I have joined Jody in her 
"hobby." I did have seven more years until retirement, but I 
think of the "rat race" and it's not for me. We owe it all to 
MLM. Mitchell Wolf MD., Chicago, IL

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this 
system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to 
get a large amount of money in a short time. I was approached 
several times before I checked this out. I joined just to see 
what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money 
required. To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the first 
14 weeks, with money still coming in. Sincerely yours, Charles 
Morris, Esq.

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up 
my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, 
I decided that the initial investment was so little that there 
was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get 
my money back. Boy, was I surprised when I found my medium-size 
post office box crammed with orders! For awhile, it got so 
overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the window. 
I'll make more money this
Year than any 10 years of my life before. The nice thing about 
this deal is that it doesn't matter where people live. There 
simply isn't a better investment with a faster return            
 Paige Willis, Des Moines, IA

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I 
wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no 
idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I 
was e-mailed another program, ...11 months passed then it 
came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more than $41,000 on 
the first try!!                     Violet Wilson, Johnstown, PA

This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit 
our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the 
interest on our money. The only way on earth that this plan will 
work for you is if you do it. For your sake and for your family's 
sake don't pass up this golden opportunity.
Good luck and happy spending!                 Kerry Ford, 
Centerport, NY

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO 
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOUR TURN DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS POWERFUL 
RESULTS

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, 
registering a business name, learning how income tax is handled, 
etc., contact your local office of the Small Business 
Administration (a Federal agency) 1-(800)827-5722 for free help 
and answers to questions. Also, the Internal Revenue Service 
offers free help via telephone and free seminars about business 
tax requirements. Your earnings and results are highly dependent 
on your activities and advertising. This letter
Constitute no guarantees stated or implied. In the event that it 
is determined that this letter constitutes a guarantee of any 
kind, that guarantee is now void. Any testimonials or amounts of 
earnings listed in this letter may be factual or fictitious. If 
you have any question of the legality of this letter contact the 
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices Federal 
Trade Commission Bureau of Consumer Protection in Washington DC.

============================================================

This ad is being sent in compliance with Senate bill 1618, Title 
3, section 301.
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: 
SECTION 301. Per Section 301, paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html

Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be 
stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email 
address with the word "remove" in the subject line.