Subject: #1 Best Business Opportunity Available?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 23:17:17

*************************************************************
OPPOSED TO COMMERCIAL EMAILS?
Advice on how to keep your email address from being
harvested for commercial purposes at the end of this message.
*************************************************************

Hi,

Here's the URGENT "INSIDE INFO" just for you!

I just wanted to let you in on this extremely explosive Income
Program. This Company has been around for 3 years. All the bugs have
been worked out and it is poised at the very beginning of the
tremendous growth stage. And Yes, the company is worldwide.

If you have been looking for an honest, work from home business that
has dynamite products and a desire to help the "little guy" succeed,
you have just found it! The Company even gives away corporate
enrollments to their distributors...FREE! Lots of other Freebies too!

Heavy hitters are joining this International company. Those that
know the industry recognize the superior opportunity that the
Company is offering! You have just gotten lucky; you're in the right
place at the right time!

Folks, this is Real! Just reply back and I'll send you the website
address where you can get all the info including the enrollment
form!!! Please DON"T MISS OUT ON THIS!!

I will help you in every way possible, although, as you'll soon see,
the only way you'll mess up is if you miss out!

UPDATE! We have just formed a group consisting of the Top Recruiters
within the Company. Everyone belonging to this elite group has vowed
to promote and create tremendous spillover for everyone. All those
that enroll because of this email will go into this leg of the
organization!

PLEASE REPLY BACK NOW!!! The timing is perfect!

I challenge you to find a better opportunity anywhere! No empty
promises, just solid support along with the dedication to help you
succeed!

mailto:[email-masked]?subject=More-Info

You'll be glad you did!

Have a wonderful day!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ladies and Gentleman:
IF YOU ARE OPPOSED TO ALL COMMERCIAL EMAIL:

If you are completely opposed to any and all commercial email, ask
your Internet Service Provider to make your email address unlisted.
Your address cannot be harvested if it is a non-published address.
Your ISP is bound by the U.S. Federal Privacy Act and must comply
with your request if you are paying for their services.

This mailing is done by an independent marketing company. We
apologize if this message has reached you in error. Save the Planet,
Save the Trees! Advertise via E-mail. No wasted paper!