Subject: FREE 32 Page Booklet exposes Insider's Web Marketing Secrets!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 May 00 21:42:41 EST

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
Dear [email-masked],

Hello,

I noticed that you have been advertising your business on some of the  free
online advertising sites. If your results have been excellent then read no further. But
if this activity has produced the same poor results for you, that it did for me, then I
think you might be interested in reading a Free publication called "Inside Secrets to
Wealth on the Web".

And don't think you'll have to pay anything for the information. You don't! If
you act today .....it's absolutely FREE!

It normally would cost as much as $99.95, but for now I am just giving it away
to introduce our new Infoshare Web Marketing concept!

Just click the link below and I'll send you all the details on how to download
the FREE 32 page booklet "Inside Secrets to Wealth on the Web" There is nothing
to buy... nothing to do (except learn how to be truly successful in your Web
Business)!

 Mailto:[email-masked]?subject=SendFreeBooklet

After stumbling around for three months and getting absolutely nowhere with my
web business, I have been truly amazed at my success the last 30 days since reading
this remarkable booklet. You will too!

Best of luck in your internet ventures,
John 
Internet Marketing Consultant

PS: Thousands of new entrepreneurs will become wealthy doing business on the
Internet over the next few years. If you apply the techniques you will learn in our FREE
booklet now, you will be one of them this year!

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>