Subject: Networking 2000 is just around the corner

From: Guy Pujolle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 14:38:29 +0200

apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email

****************************************

IFIP NETWORKING 2000

PARIS, May 14-19, 2000

http://netconf.lip6.fr/net2000

Networking 2000 conference is a joint conference of:

HPN (High Performance Networking) Aaren 1987, Liege 1988, Berlin
1990, Liege 1992, Grenoble 1994, Palma 1995, New York 1997, Vienna 1998,
Paris 2000.

BC (Broadband Communications) Paris 1995, Montreal 1996, Lisboa
1997, Stuttgart 1998, Hong-Kong 1999, Paris 2000.

PCN (Performance of Communication Networks) Paris 1981, Zurich
1984, Rio de Janeiro 1987, Barcelona 1990, Raleigh 1993, Lund 1998, Paris
2000.

In addition to the conference program :

15 tutorials

Cellular IP Approaches: Pr Behcet Sarikaya

Algorithms for forwarding lookup and filtering in high performance
routers: Pr Ernst Biersack

New developments in internet protocols and architecture: Dr Christophe
Diot

Mobile Software Agents for Telecommunication Services on Internet:
Pr Ahmed Karmouch

Les algorithmes pour les routeurs hautes performances: Pr Ernst Biersack

Les technologies d'agents mobiles pour les télécommunications:
Pr Ahmed Karmouch

Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks: Dr Philippe Jacquet

Understanding DWDM Technology in Networks: Dr Stamatios Kartalopoulos

IP Cellulaire: Pr Behcet Sarikaya

Les nouvelles architectures de l'Internet: Dr Christophe Diot

Understanding SLA: Dr Lundy Lewis

Modern Distributed Application Development: CORBA, Servlets, and XML:
Dr Stefan Understanding QoS: Dr Jagannath Shantigram

Voice Over IP: Dr Henning Schulzrinne

Multimedia Enabling Technologies and Applications: Pr Nicolas Georganas

8 international workshop and  mini-conferences featuring
hot topics in networking

MWCN - Second International Workshop on Mobile and Wireless Communication
Networks

Broadband Satellite Networks

Multimedia Management

Quality of Service and Multimedia Applications

Ressource Allocation for Mobile Networks

Internet and the Web

Programmable Networks and Active Networks

IATE - Intelligent Agents for Telecommunication Environments