Subject: A Million Dollars? 2 Ways To Get It....

From: [email-masked]
Date: 09 Jun 00 5:43:46 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Opt In Mailing List 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
You are recieving this message because you were referred or requested additional information. If you would like to have your address removed from our Opt-In listserver, see the end of this message.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
THE SIMPLE FACT IS YOU CAN WIN IT OR WORK FOR IT...THIS E-MAIL CAN PROVIDE 
INFORMATION ON BOTH METHODS, PLUS WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH FREE PERSONAL WEB 
SITE AND FREE MONEY MAKING REPORTS!

SEE BELOW

CHECK BOXES & FAX BACK TO  (770) 234-5340

[ ]   SHOW ME WHERE TO REGISTER (FOR FREE), SEVERAL PLACES I CAN WIN A 
MILLION DOLLARS

[ ]   TELL ME HOW I CAN MAKE MONEY PART TIME IN A HOME BASED BUSINESS WITH 
LITTLE OR NO RISK

[ ]   SEND ME INFORMATION ON HOW I CAN RECEIVE A FREE WEBSITE FOR TAKING 60 
SECONDS TO FILL THIS OUT

[ ]   SEND ME YOUR LIST OF FREE SPECIAL MONEY MAKING REPORTS ON HOW TO MAKE 
MONEY ON A PART TIME BASIS (NO COST OR OBLIGATION-JUST SEND THE LIST)

[ ]   I AM A SERIOUS BUS OPP SEEKER, IF YOU HAVE A LEGITIMATE OPPORTUNITY FOR 
IMMEDIATE INCOME, CALL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

[ ]   NAME_____________________________

      PHONE____________________________

      FAX_______________________________

      E-MAIL_____________________________

FAX BACK TO  (770) 234-5340

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
To be taken off of this listserver,

Please include the word R in the subject header to:

  [email-masked]