Subject: Diabetes Research Study

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 16:33:13

eResearchOnline.tzo.com is conducting a scientific study about 
stress and diabetes, in conjunction with adherence to your 
diabetes treatment regimen.  This study does not involve testing 
of any medication, nor does it require you to change your existing 
diabetes treatment plan.  If you qualify for this study you will 
be asked to fill out several psychological questionnaires, as well 
as visit a local laboratory for some routine blood analysis.  In 
addition to receiving the free blood test results, you will also 
be compensated for your time, when you complete the study (any 
compensation will be paid in U.S. dollars).

If you are interested in participating, the first step is to visit 
our web site and complete the initial interview survey.

http://www.eResearchOnline.tzo.com

Due to heavy traffic at our site, the survey may sometimes be 
unavailable please retry at a later time.

This survey will give us information to determine if you qualify 
to be in our study.  If you are eligible you will be contacted 
with further instructions and complete details  about this 
research study.

If this email was incorrectly sent to you, we apologize for the 
inconvenience,  if you know of someone with diabetes and you think 
they may be interested in participating, we would appreciate if 
you could forward this message to them.  All information given to 
eResearchOnline.tzo.com through its questionnaires or subsequent 
phone interviews, will not be used for any commercial purpose and 
will be kept completely confidential.  This information will not 
be shared or sold to any other organization.  This in a non 
commercial email, if you never wish to be contacted again, please 
forward this message to [email-masked] and your 
email address will be removed from our mailing list..

The purpose of eResearchOnline.tzo.com is to use the internet to 
increase the scope of research to a global level.

Recruitment Dept.