Subject: MPEG-4 A/V RTP new I/D

From: "Yoshihiro Kikuchi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 14:05:51 +0900

Dear all MPEG-4 on IP experts,

Please find attached a draft of the new version of MPEG-4 ES RTP payload
format Internet-Draft.

The following is the list of changes from the previous version. (not the
draft version I sent at July 20, but '-01' version)

(1) Removal of NEWPRED RTCP related descriptions.
After a careful discussion among the authors taking all comments through the
reflector into account, we decided not to include any backchannel related
description, which has not get consensus from the group, on the
Internet-Draft.

(2) Minor revision on MPEG-4 Audio RTP and its MIME type.
Text proposed by Nomura-san and has been agreed upon through the reflector
was reflected.

(3) Upgrade of English quality.

I will submit the attached text at the middle of this week. Please let us
know by then if you have any comment on this.

Best regards,
Yoshihiro

----
        Yoshihiro Kikuchi

E-mail: [email-masked]
Corporate Research and Development Center
TOSHIBA Corporation
TEL: +81 +44 549 2288    FAX: +81 +44 520 1267