Subject: PV 2001

From: "PV2001 Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 16:38:56 +0900

<<APOLOGIES TO THOSE WHO RECEIVE THIS EMAIL MORE THAN ONCE.>>

Invitation to PV(Packet Video Workshop) 2001 : 30 April - 1 May 2001,
Kyongju, Korea

    The 11th International Packet Video Workshop (PV 2001) will be held on 30 April - 
1 May 2001 in Kyongju, Korea, which was the capital city of ancient Korea (A.D 676 -
A.D 935), located in 350-kilometer southeast of Seoul. The workshop is devoted to 
presenting technological advancements and innovations in video transmission over
packet networks, in particular, the Internet. Packet Video Workshop has been unique
in providing a common ground for people from video coding and networking fields. 
Presentations on theory and practice, standards activities, and business and consumer
applications are encouraged. In 2001, the workshop is scheduled to take place in the
week following Picture Coding Symposium (PCS 2001) which will be held in Seoul, 
Korea on 25-27 April 2001 (http://pcs.kaist.ac.kr). We cordially invite you take part in 
this workshop by submitting your work. 

Important due date:
    November 15, 2000: Paper submission
    January 31, 2001:    Notice of acceptance
    March 15, 2001:      Final paper delivery

For more information about PV 2001 and the conference city, kyongju, please check the 
attached file as well as the web site of http://pv2001.kaist.ac.kr.

Best regards,

Jae-kyoon Kim, General Chair