Subject: [AVT] Re: You asked me, I found for you.

From: Erlan Kizinbekov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 21:24:16 -0400

Internet Access for Free - http://www.ifreedom.com
*************************************************
Free long distance Call - http://www.phonefree.com
*************************************************
30% of include. Billiard - tables, cues, cases, balls and other accessories - http://www.billiardgate.com
*************************************************
FREE DIRECTORY: http://www.maplepages.com/search
*************************************************
FREE GATALOGUE SingTell Yellow Pages - http://www.yellowpages.com.sg
*************************************************
6,000 FONTS AND 1,000,000 CLIPART IMAGES - http://www.1001freefonts.com - http://bblmedia.com/addurl.html
*************************************************
Advertise your Web-site for FREE - http://www.addme.com
*************************************************
Free MP3 Music: http://www.newmp3.com
*************************************************
Seeking You Online Personals - http://www.technel.net/top100/dating/topsites.html
Friend Finder- http://guest.friendfinder.com/cgi-bin/w3com/starturl?/ff/jumpers/p4332.html
*************************************************
Get notified when you have new Hotmail or when your friends are online. http://www.hotmail.com
*************************************************
Play games on Yahoo! with people all across the Internet. All games are FREE and require NO extra plug-ins. http://www.yahoo.com
*************************************************
Internet Explorer for FREE - http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie
*************************************************
Get Stuff for FREE - http://www.get-it-for-free.com
*************************************************

Best Regards,
Erlan Kizinbekov
Telephone: 67-02-76
E-mail: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt