Subject: [AVT] having trouble

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 15:46:42 -0400

I'm not receiving all of the messages to this reflector that I know have
been sent.  Yet I am receiving lots of messages from [email-masked].
Is anyone else experiencing this sort of mysterious trouble?

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 14:49:13 -0500

OK, did you get this?

                    Bruce_Levens@                                                                                         
                    nmss.com             To:     [email-masked]                                                             
                    Sent by:             cc:                                                                              
                    avt-admin@iet        Subject:     [AVT] having trouble                                                
                    f.org                                                                                                 

                    08/24/2001                                                                                            
                    02:46 PM