Subject: [AVT] Meeting in Atlanta

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 09:52:15 -0500

A reminder that the cutoff for internet-drafts is 9:00am EST (GMT -05:00)
on Monday. Those wanting agenda time should contact the working group
chairs; submitting a draft does not automatically provide agenda time. 

Colin

>------- Forwarded Message
>>The AVT working group is scheduled for two slots at the 55th IETF meeting
>>in Atlanta. On the tentative agenda, these are 9:00 to 11:30am on Tuesday
>>19th November, and 1:00 to 3:00pm on Wednesday 20th November. These dates
>>are subject to change - do not use them to plan travel.
>>
>>Those wanting agenda time at the meeting should contact the working group
>>chairs by 4th November. Submitting a draft does not automatically provide
>>agenda time. 
>>
>>You are reminded that the cut-off date for -00 Internet Draft submissions
>>is Monday, 28th October at 9:00am EST (GMT -05:00). Unless you have prior
>>approval from the chairs, -00 submissions should have filenames with the
>>format draft-yourname-avt-...-00.txt. Be advised that updates to -00 drafts
>>received after 28th October will not be accepted. 
>>
>>All other Internet-Draft submissions must be made by Monday, 4th November
>>at 9:00am EST.
>>
>>Drafts which are submitted late and do not make the cutoff date will not be
>>discussed at the meeting.
>>
>>Colin
>------- End of Forwarded Message

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt