Subject: [AVT] Agenda for Atlanta

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:02:58 -0500

Folks,

Enclosed is the draft AVT agenda for the Atlanta meeting.  The final agenda
is due shortly: if you want agenda time but are not listed below you should
contact the chairs by Tuesday 12th November at the lastest.
Colin

==============================================================================
Audio/Video Transport Working Group

CHAIRS: Steve Casner <[email-masked]>
        Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>

Tuesday, 19 November at 09:00-11:30
===================================

Introduction and status update				(Casner/Perkins)   15
	draft-kreuter-avt-rtp-clearmode-00.txt 
	draft-ietf-avt-dsr-05.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-smpte292-video-07.txt
	Resolution of G.726 payload format endian-issue

Resolution of comments on draft-ietf-avt-srtp-05.txt	(Casner)	   15

The MIDI Wire Protocol Packetization (MWPP)		(Perkins)           5
	draft-ietf-avt-mwpp-midi-rtp-05.txt
	draft-lazzaro-avt-mwpp-coding-guidelines-00.txt

RTP end-to-end liveness test				(Schulzrinne)	   10

RTP Payload for DTMF Digits, Tones and Signals 		(Schulzrinne)	    5
	draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-01.txt

RTP Payload Format for iLBC				(Duric)		   15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ilbc-00.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-ilbc-codec-00.txt

RTP Payload Format for ATRAC-X				(Romaine)	   15
	draft-hatanaka-avt-rtp-atracx-00.txt

RTP Payload Format for Uncompressed Video		(Gharai)	   15
	draft-ietf-avt-uncomp-video-01.txt

Wednesday, 20 November at 13:00-15:00
=====================================

MIME Type Registration for MPEG-4			(Lim)		   15
	draft-lim-mpeg4-mime-01.txt	

RTP Payload Format for MPEG-4				(van der Meer)     15

RTP Payload Format for JVT Video 			(Wenger)	   15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-00.txt

RTCP Reporting Extensions 				(Clark)		   15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-report-extns-01.txt

Retransmission						(Leon)		   15
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-retransmission-03.txt

==============================================================================
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt