Subject: [AVT] Draft agenda for Atlanta

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 11:55:15 -0500

Folks,

The internet-draft submission deadline has now passed. Our draft agenda
is as follows:

Tuesday, 19 November at 09:00-11:30
===================================

Introduction and status update                          (Casner/Perkins)
        draft-kreuter-avt-rtp-clearmode-00.txt 

The MIDI Wire Protocol Packetization (MWPP)             (Perkins)
        draft-ietf-avt-mwpp-midi-rtp-05.txt
        draft-lazzaro-avt-mwpp-coding-guidelines-00.txt

RTP Payload for DTMF Digits, Tones and Signals          (Schulzrinne)   
        draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-01.txt

RTP Payload Format for iLBC                             (Duric)  
        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ilbc-00.txt
        draft-ietf-avt-ilbc-codec-00.txt

RTP Payload Format for ATRAC-X                          (Romaine)
        draft-hatanaka-avt-rtp-atracx-00.txt

Wednesday, 20 November at 13:00-15:00
=====================================

MIME Type Registration for MPEG-4                       (Lim)
        draft-lim-mpeg4-mime-01.txt     

RTP Payload Format for JVT Video                        (Wenger)  
        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-00.txt

RTCP Reporting Extensions                               (Clark)

Retransmission                                          (Leon)
        draft-ietf-avt-rtp-retransmission-03.txt

If you want agenda time, and are not listed above, please contact the
working group chairs as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Colin
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt