Subject: [AVT] New I-D for RTP format for distributed speech recognition front-end codec

From: Qiaobing Xie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:10:47 -0600

Hi, all,

A new I-D is submitted to IETF for the RTP parketization of the new ETSI
ES-202050 distributed speech recognition (DSR) front-end codec. 

========
Abstract

   This document specifies an RTP payload format for encapsulating ETSI
   Standard ES 202 050 advanced front-end signal processing feature
   streams for distributed speech recognition (DSR) systems.

Full text:
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xie-avt-dsr-es202050-00.txt>

This work is a follow-up to the RTP format for ESTI ES-201108 DSR
front-end codec (see draft-ietf-avt-dsr-05.txt), and the design is
therefore similar. Please review and comment on it.

Thanks,
-Qiaobing
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt