Subject: [AVT] draft-ietf-avt-evrc-smv

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 10:35:38 -0800

Hi, folks,

We passed the draft-ietf-avt-evrc-smv payload easily in the 27 Dec
telechat.  It was well-written and had good security considerations.
Good job, all!

It does need some RFC 2026 boilerplate (Section 10.4 IPR sections) -
and this is a good moment for me to ask your chairs to have document
editors doublecheck future submissions against the checklist for nits
review.  Chairs, please give pointer.

This draft preceded the checklist and this one thing is easily fixed
anyway, but the review checklist is actually quite a useful thing to
have.  Chairs, over to you on this.

Allison

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: "Adam Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 01:28:14 -0800

Hi Allison,

Thank you very much for your comments on the draft-ietf-avt-evrc-smv. We
will update the draft according to the suggestions from you and the
Chairs.

Thanks a lot,

Adam

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Allison
> Mankin
> Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 10:36 AM
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: [AVT] draft-ietf-avt-evrc-smv
> 
> Hi, folks,
>

---

From: Stephen Casner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 10:44:13 -0800 (PST)

> review.  Chairs, please give pointer.

Indeed, several of the most recent document authors can attest that we
have asked them to doublecheck their drafts against the checklist:

    http://www.ietf.org/ID-nits.html

                                                        -- Steve