Subject: [AVT] iLBC decoded file format

From: "GAURAV SARASWAT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 16:37:06 +0530 (IST)

Hi all,
when I get decoded file, it doesn't show any header . I am able to
introduce channel file with various % of packet losses but i am not able
to play  decoded file.Can any body plz tell me how to play this decoded
file .
Thanx

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: "James H. Cloos Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:40:38 -0400

>>>>> "Gaurav" == Gaurav Saraswat <[email-masked]> writes:

Gaurav> when I get decoded file, it doesn't show any header . ...
Gaurav> Can any body plz tell me how to play this decoded file .

The reference code in the i-d includes iLBC_test.c.  Edit that
to only decode and you have a filter from iLBC frames to 16bit
signed linear frames.  From there sox(1) can convert to almost
any other format you want.

-JimC