Subject: [AVT] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rfc2793bis-04.txt

From: "Gunnar Hellstrom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 09:39:23 +0200

Yesterday I announced the new version of RTP Payload for text conversation:
rfc2793bis-04.
Here is the release from Internet-drafts with the link for your review.

Regards

Gunnar
-------------------------------------------
Gunnar Hellström
Omnitor AB
Renathvägen 2
SE 121 37 Johanneshov
SWEDEN
+46 8 556 002 03
Mob: +46 708 204 288
www.omnitor.se
[email-masked]
--------------------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 9:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rfc2793bis-04.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: RTP Payload for Text Conversation
	Author(s)	: G. Hellstrom, P. Jones.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-avt-rfc2793bis-04.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2004-4-27

This memo describes how to carry real time text conversation
   session contents in RTP packets. Text conversation session contents
   are specified in ITU-T Recommendation T.140.

   Two payload formats are described. One for transmitting text on a
   separate RTP session dedicated for the transmission of text, and
   one for transmitting audio and text data within one single RTP
   session.

   This RTP payload description recommends a method to include
   redundant text from already transmitted packets in order to reduce
   the risk of text loss caused by packet loss.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc2793bis-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-avt-rfc2793bis-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc2793bis-04.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc2793bis-04.txt

---

From: "Paul E. Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:44:01 -0400

Folks,

Along with that document, we also have the text/red draft:
draft-ietf-avt-text-red-04.txt

Please review this along with the RFC 2793bis draft.

Thanks,
Paul

// www.packetizer.com

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Gunnar Hellstrom" <[email-masked]>
To: "Toip list" <[email-masked]>; "avt IETF" <[email-masked]>; "Magnus
Westerlund" <[email-masked]>; "Colin Perkins"
<[email-masked]>
Cc: "Paul Jones(Packetizer)" <[email-masked]>; "Wally Mellors"
<[email-masked]>; "Scott Cadzow" <[email-masked]>; "Edward
Fitzgerald" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 3:39 AM
Subject: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rfc2793bis-04.txt

Regards

Gunnar

-----Original Message-----

Send a message to:
[email-masked].
In the body type:

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt