Subject: [AVT] 3GPP includes RTP FEC framework in MBMS specificaiton 26.346

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:48:28 +0100

Hi,

3GPP WG SA4 has this week agreed to include the specification text 
present in the contribution;
http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/tsg_sa/WG4_CODEC/TSGS4_33/Docs/S4-040698.zip
to be included in 3GPP Technical specification 26.346 in Release 6.

There is know that some small changes are necessary to certain details. 
The changes known, is to the actual reference to the FEC encoding ID 
utilized in the RTP payload, which will be harmonized with the 
declaration used for FLUTE in SDP.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt