Subject: [AVT] Updated AVT agenda

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 19:34:11 -0500

Audio/Video Transport Working Group

CHAIRS: Colin Perkins     <[email-masked]>
         Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>

Wednesday, 10 November 2004, 13:00-15:00
========================================

Introduction and Status Update                                 (Chairs)
                                                                 25 min
    Under developement:
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-midi-format-06.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-midi-guidelines-06.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2032-bis-03.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2429-bis-03.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2190-to-historic-00.txt
          draft-basso-avt-videoconreq-02.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc3119bis-03.txt
          draft-finlayson-avt-mpa-robust-interoperability-01.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-profile-savpf-01.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-bv-01.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-ulp-10.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-uxp-07.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-atrac-family-01.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-08.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-3gpp-timed-text-07.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-02.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-framing-contrans-03.txt

    AD or IESG Evaluation
          draft-ietf-avt-audio-t140c-00.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2793bis-09.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-10.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-uncomp-video-06
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-retransmission-10
          draft-ietf-avt-tcrtp-07.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-hc-mpls-reqs-03.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-feedback-11.txt
          draft-burmeister-avt-rtcp-feedback-sim-06.txt
          draft-jones-avt-audio-t38-05.txt

    RFC Editor:
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-clearmode-05.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-dsr-codecs-03.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ilbc-05.txt
          draft-ietf-avt-ilbc-codec-05.txt

    Individual drafts with AVT relation
          draft-lim-mpeg4-mime-02.txt
          draft-garudadri-avt-3gpp2-mime-00.txt
          draft-smundra-avt-rtp-red-non-audio-00.txt
          draft-wing-avt-rtp-noop-01.txt
          draft-luby-avt-rtp-generic-fec-00.txt

RTCP XR MIB                                         (Clark & Pendleton)
          draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-mib-00.txt                        15 min

Open issues in RFC 2833bis                                     (Taylor)
          draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-05.txt                         15 min

RTP Payload Format for JPEG 2000                                (Leung)
          draft-ietf-avt-jpeg2000-06.txt                           15 min

Far End Camera Control protocol                                  (Even)
          draft-even-avt-h224-00.txt                               15 min

RTP Payloads for Anti-shadow Redundancy                           (Xie)
          draft-xie-avt-rtp-anti-shadow-00.txt                     15 min

Thursday, 11 November 2004, 13:00-15:00
=======================================

Introduction                                                   (Chairs)
                                                                    5 min

RTP Profile for TCP Friendly Rate Control                      (Gharai)
          draft-ietf-avt-tfrc-profile-03.txt                       25 min

RTP Timestamp Usage for Variable Sample Rate Audio Codecs      (Chairs)
          draft-ietf-avt-variable-rate-audio-00.txt             (Wenger)
          Discussion on mailing list                               30 min

RTP Payload and File Format for VMR-WB                         (Ahmadi)
          draft-ietf-avt-vmr-wb-file-format-00.txt                 15 min
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-05.txt

RTP Payload Format for AMR and AMR-WB                      (Westerlund)
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-00.txt                        15 min

RTP Payload Format for AMR-WB+                             (Westerlund)
          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-02.txt                      15 min

                                  - * -

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt