Subject: [AVT] IFIP Networking 2005: Paper submission deadline extended to November 15th 2004

From: Herman Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 15:21:08 -0500 (EST)

Due to numerous requests, the submission due date to the IFIP Networking
Conference has been extended until November 15th 2004

IFIP NETWORKING 2005 -- CALL FOR PAPERS
University of Waterloo, Waterloo Ontario Canada May 2 - 6, 2005

Due date for submissions (Extended): November 15, 2004

Networking 2005 is the fourth event in the series of International
Conferences on Networking, organized by the IFIP Technical Committee on
Communication Systems (TC 6). Previous events were held in Paris
(France) in 2000, Pisa (Italy) in 2002, and Athens (Greece) in 2004.
Based on the success of this biannual event, IFIP TC 6 decided to hold
the Networking conference every year starting in 2005. Networking 2005
will take place between May 2 and 6, at the University of Waterloo,
Ontario, Canada. The conference is organized by the University of
Waterloo and sponsored by the IFIP working groups on Network and
Internetwork Architectures (WG 6.2), Performance of Communication
Systems (WG6.3), Wireless Communications (WG6.8), and Photonic
Networking (WG 6.10).

Networking 2005 will be structured along three tracks:

Networking Technologies, Services and Protocols
Performance of Computer and Communication Networks
Mobile and Wireless Communications Systems

For more information on topics of interest and submission guidelines,
Please visit the conference Web page at:

http://www.cs.uwaterloo.ca/Networking2005/index.html

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt