Subject: Re: [AVT] Updated AVT agenda for IETF 61 in Washington D.C.

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 16:40:14 +0100

Hi,

Here is the hopefully final agenda for AVT.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
Audio/Video Transport Working Group

CHAIRS: Colin Perkins     <[email-masked]>
        Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>

Monday, 8 November 2004, 15:30-17:30
====================================

Introduction and Status Update                                 (Chairs)
         draft-ietf-avt-rtp-midi-format-06.txt                    20 min
         draft-ietf-avt-rtp-midi-guidelines-06.txt
         draft-ietf-avt-rfc2032-bis-03.txt
         draft-ietf-avt-rfc2429-bis-03.txt
         draft-basso-avt-videoconreq-02.txt
         draft-ietf-avt-audio-t140c-00.txt
         draft-ietf-avt-rfc2793bis-09.txt
         draft-ietf-avt-rfc3119bis-03.txt
         draft-finlayson-avt-mpa-robust-interoperability-01.txt

RTCP XR MIB                                         (Clark & Pendleton)
         draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-xr-mib-00.txt                        15 min

Open issues in RFC 2833bis                                     (Taylor)
         draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-05.txt                         15 min

RTP Payload Format for JPEG 2000                                (Leung)
         draft-ietf-avt-jpeg2000-06.txt                           15 min

Far End Camera Control protocol                                  (Even)
         draft-even-avt-h224-00.txt                               15 min

Thursday, 11 November 2004, 13:00-15:00
======================================

Introduction                                                   (Chairs)
                                                                   5 min

RTP Profile for TCP Friendly Rate Control                      (Gharai)
         draft-ietf-avt-tfrc-profile-03.txt                       25 min

RTP Timestamp Usage for Variable Sample Rate Audio Codecs      (Chairs)
         draft-ietf-avt-variable-rate-audio-00.txt             (Wenger)
         Discussion on mailing list                               30 min

RTP Payload and File Format for VMR-WB                         (Ahmadi)
         draft-ietf-avt-vmr-wb-file-format-00.txt                 15 min
         draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-05.txt

RTP Payload Format for AMR and AMR-WB                      (Westerlund)
         draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-00.txt                        15 min

                                 - * - 

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 15:58:40 +0100

Hi,

> Here is the hopefully final agenda for AVT.
It wasn't, the secretary seems to have had a real struggle with the
agenda. Even the current version isn't final, but lets hope there is no
more changes.

The AVT agenda has been updated, the Monday was simply moved to Wednesday.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

=======================================================================

Wednesday, 10 November 2004, 13:00-15:00
========================================

Introduction and Status Update                                 (Chairs)
                                                                  25 min
     Under developement:
           draft-ietf-avt-rtp-midi-format-06.txt
           draft-ietf-avt-rtp-midi-guidelines-06.txt
           draft-ietf-avt-rfc2032-bis-03.txt
           draft-ietf-avt-rfc2429-bis-03.txt
           draft-ietf-avt-rfc2190-to-historic-00.txt
           draft-basso-avt-videoconreq-02.txt
           draft-ietf-avt-rfc3119bis-03.txt
           draft-finlayson-avt-mpa-robust-interoperability-01.txt
           draft-ietf-avt-profile-savpf-01.txt
           draft-ietf-avt-rtp-bv-01.txt
           draft-ietf-avt-ulp-10.txt
           draft-ietf-avt-uxp-07.txt
           draft-ietf-avt-rtp-atrac-family-01.txt
           draft-ietf-avt-rtcpssm-08.txt
           draft-ietf-avt-3gpp-timed-text-07.txt
           draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amrwbplus-02.txt
           draft-ietf-avt-rtp-framing-contrans-03.txt

     AD or IESG Evaluation
           draft-ietf-avt-audio-t140c-00.txt
           draft-ietf-avt-rfc2793bis-09.txt
           draft-ietf-avt-rtp-h264-10.txt
           draft-ietf-avt-uncomp-video-06
           draft-ietf-avt-rtp-retransmission-10
           draft-ietf-avt-tcrtp-07.txt
           draft-ietf-avt-hc-mpls-reqs-03.txt
           draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-feedback-11.txt
           draft-burmeister-avt-rtcp-feedback-sim-06.txt
           draft-jones-avt-audio-t38-05.txt

     RFC Editor:
           draft-ietf-avt-rtp-clearmode-05.txt
           draft-ietf-avt-rtp-dsr-codecs-03.txt
           draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ilbc-05.txt
           draft-ietf-avt-ilbc-codec-05.txt

     Individual drafts with AVT relation
           draft-lim-mpeg4-mime-02.txt
           draft-garudadri-avt-3gpp2-mime-00.txt
           draft-smundra-avt-rtp-red-non-audio-00.txt
           draft-xie-avt-rtp-anti-shadow-00.txt
           draft-wing-avt-rtp-noop-01.txt
           draft-luby-avt-rtp-generic-fec-00.txt

Thursday, 11 November 2004, 13:00-15:00
=======================================

Introduction                                                   (Chairs)
                                                                   5 min

                                   - * -

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:03:32 +0000

Here's another revision to the agenda. This adds discussion of RTP 
Payloads for Anti-shadow Redundancy to Wednesday, but makes no other 
changes.

Colin

    AD or IESG Evaluation

    RFC Editor:

RTP Payloads for Anti-shadow Redundancy                           (Xie)
          draft-xie-avt-rtp-anti-shadow-00.txt                     15 min

Introduction                                                   (Chairs)
                                                                    5 min

                                  - * -

---

From: "Gunnar Hellstrom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 13:38:00 +0100

Colin,

I think also 

          draft-ietf-avt-text-red-05.txt 

should appear under AD or IESG evaluation.

Gunnar 
-------------------------------------------
Gunnar Hellstrom
Omnitor AB
Renathvagen 2
SE 121 37 Johanneshov
SWEDEN
+46 8 556 002 03
Mob: +46 708 204 288
www.omnitor.se
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------- 

>-----Original Message-----
>From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
>Colin Perkins
>Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 11:04 AM
>To: IETF AVT WG
>Subject: Re: [AVT] Updated AVT agenda for IETF 61 in Washington D.C.
>
>