Subject: [AVT] Updated 3GPP2 MIME ID: draft-garudadri-avt-3gpp2-mime-01.txt

From: Harinath Garudadri <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:19:04 -0800

Hello All,

An updated version of the ID registering 3gpp2 MIME types is now available 
at 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-garudadri-avt-3gpp2-mime-01.txt. 
This version uses the correct template and incorporates some editorial 
changes. It is based on RFC 3839 -

MIME Type Registrations for 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) 
Multimedia files.

Filename: draft-garudadri-avt-3gpp2-mime-01.txt
Date:     December, 2004
Pages:    8
Editor:   H. Garudadri

Abstract:
     This document serves to register and document the standard MIME types
     associated with the 3GPP2 multimedia file format, which is part of the
     family based on the ISO Media File Format.

Thanks,
hari

Dr. Hari Garudadri
Qualcomm Inc.
work    : +1 858 651 6383
mobile : +1 858 229 2801
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt