Subject: [AVT] need help @sourcecodec(iLBC)

From: rahul agrawal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 13:17:07 +0000 (GMT)

Please, help me.
                         i  get source codec (iLBC) from IETE site, but when i go to run it then some problem occur. it having many modules, so pls tell me that how should i run it, give me method to run this program.

one more query is that how coeffiecients vary in CELP, that is what is main criteria to change reflection coeffiecients of code book .

rahul agrawal
M.Tech (ELECTRONICS)

[email-masked] wrote:
Send avt mailing list submissions to
[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of avt digest..."

Today's Topics:

1. I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-07.txt
([email-masked])

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:54:48 -0500
From: [email-masked]
Subject: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-07.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

Title : Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) Payload Formats for 
the Variable-Rate Multimode Wideband (VMR-WB) Audio Codec
Author(s) : S. Ahmadi
Filename : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-07.txt
Pages : 29
Date : 2004-12-16

This document specifies a real-time transport protocol (RTP) payload
format to be used for the Variable-Rate Multimode Wideband (VMR-WB)
speech codec. The payload format is designed to be able to
interoperate with existing VMR-WB transport formats on non-IP
networks. A MIME type registration is included for VMR-WB RTP 
payload formats.

VMR-WB is a variable-rate multimode wideband speech codec that has a
number of operating modes, one of which is interoperable with AMR-WB
(i.e., RFC 3267) audio codec at certain rates. Therefore, provisions
have been made in this draft to facilitate and simplify data packet
exchange between VMR-WB and AMR-WB in the interoperable mode with no
transcoding function involved.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
[email-masked].
In the body type:
"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vmr-wb-07.txt".

NOTE: The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility. To use this
feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
command. To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
a MIME-compliant mail reader. Different MIME-compliant mail readers
exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
-------------- next part --------------
Skipped content of type multipart/alternative

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

End of avt Digest, Vol 8, Issue 21
**********************************

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partneronline.

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt