Subject: [AVT] Submission of slides and summary prior to AVT session

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 13:36:09 +0100

Hi,

All persons having AVT agenda time MUST send me and Colin their slides 
prior to the WG sessions. That means that we need to receive the slides 
for the Monday session on Sunday before 19.00 Minneapolis time. On 
Wednesday we need the slides before 9.00 on Wednesday morning.

All with agenda time is also strongly encouraged to submit a summary of 
the issues to the WG mailing list, at least 1 day before the meeting.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt