Subject: [AVT] Update to Agenda for Minneapolis

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 16:28:44 +0100

Hi,

In addition to todays discussion around application and desktop sharing 
anr remote usage, we will have discussion around the proposed extensions 
to TFRC to better handle small packets (TFRC VoIP mode) lead by Sally 
Floyd. The relevant draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-tfrc-voip-01.txt

Cheers

Magnus

Colin Perkins wrote:
> 
> Wednesday, 9 March 2005, 13:00-15:00
> ====================================
> 
> Introduction                                                    (Chairs)
>                                                                    5 min
> 
> Protocols for Application and Desktop Sharing              (Schulzrinne)
>    draft-lennox-avt-app-sharing-00.txt                            15 min
> 
> LRDP: The Lightweight Remote Display Protocol                   (Stirbu)
>    draft-stirbu-avt-lrdp-00.txt                                   15 min
>    draft-stirbu-mmusic-scal-sharing-00.txt
> 
>                                  - * -
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt