Subject: [AVT] [Fwd: RFC Editor Tutorial and "Office Hours" at IETF Mineappolis, Minnesota]

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 10:23:30 +0100

Hi everybody,

I would recommend everybody that are or will write internet drafts to 
attended the Sunday training session if they already hasn't.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]

Subject: RFC Editor Tutorial and "Office Hours" at IETF Mineappolis, Minnesota
From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 17:58:39 -0800
List-Id: ietf-announce.ietf.org

Greetings,

The RFC Editor is presenting a class on the RFC Editor project that
will provide authors with helpful hints on how to prepare a document
for RFC publication.  Please join us on Sunday, March 6.

   1500-1700 How to Write an RFC - Salon E

Also, the RFC Editor will be holding "office hours" at IETF-62 in
Minneapolis.  This is a chance for a face-to-face inquiry into the
status of pending documents or just a chance to ask questions about
how the RFC Editor works.  The RFC Editor "office" will be a table
near the IETF registration area, staffed during the following hours:

Monday - Wednesday 1030 - 1530 

Should you have questions on a particular document, we suggest sending 
a note in advance that you plan to stop by so we can be more prepared.  
However, this isn't required and drop-ins are encouraged.

We look forward to meeting (all of) you,

--RFC Editor (Joyce, Bob, Aaron, Sandy)

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt