Subject: [AVT] Audio and Video with TFRC

From: Alejandro Cabrera Obed <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:51:34 -0300

Hi people !!!

I'm still studying the mechanism to transmit HDTV video over IP, using
TFRC, with some hypothesis I take.

But suppose I want to add audio (specifically AC-3 with 386 Kbps),
Ladan told me I have to create a new RTP independent session, and I
know I have to synchronize both video and audio sessions with RTCP and
timestamps.

But in this scenario I have a question:

Is it possible to send at the same time unicast video (RTP Payload
Format for Uncompressed Video) and audio (RTP Payload Format for AC-3
Streams) and use a separate RTP Profile for TCP Friendly Rate Control
for both flows in order to get congestion control ??? Or do you know
about any possible problem ???

Special thanks again !!! Greetings !!!

-- 
Alejandro Cabrera Obed
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt