Subject: [AVT] "Identifying GSM frames per packet on an ethereal trace?"

From: "Mejia, Moises" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:14:47 -0500

Hello all,

I'm trying to identify the frame per packet indication for GSM 6.10
media format.  The trace below was captured during an INVITE message.
The application set the frames per packet to 1 so I would have expected
to see "a=fmtp " following the media format.  In this case however
there's no indication of a FPP value.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Media Description, name and address (m): audio 2334 RTP/AVP 3 101 Media
Type: audio
Media Port: 2334
Media Proto: RTP/AVP
Media Format: GSM 06.10
Media Format: 101

Thank you,
Moises M.

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt