Subject: [AVT] draft-kristensen-avt-rtp-h264-extension-00

From: Tom Kristensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:39:16 +0100

I'd like to draw your attention to a new Internet Draft:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kristensen-avt-rtp-h264-extension-00.txt

----------------------
Abstract
  This document proposes extensions to the RTP payload format
  specification for H.264 video defined in RFC 3984.  

  It addresses two separate issues: 
   (i)  The signalling of the framerate of static macroblocks a 
        decoder is able to process in order to sustain high 
        framerates with high resolutions. 
   (ii) The signalling of a reduced-complexity decoding operation 
        (RCDO) for H.264 Baseline profile bitstreams.
----------------------

Feedback and comments on both technical content/concept and 
the style/shape of the document itself are much appreciated. 

-- Tom

-- 
Tom Kristensen, Senior Software Developer - TANDBERG asa, R&D
+47 6711 2922 / +47 9516 1107 (mob) / http://www.tandberg.net

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt