Subject: [AVT] [mycolleagues] IEEE ICSPC07 Call-for-Papers

From: Mohammed Al-Mualla <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 02:34:41 +0400

Dear Colleagues,

PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES IF YOU RECEIVE MULTIPLE COPIES OF THIS
CFP

The 2007 IEEE International Conference on Signal
Processing and Communication (ICSPC07) will be held
24-27 November 2007 in Dubai, United Arab
Emirates.

The conference will include keynote addresses, tutorials, special,
regular and poster sessions. All papers will be peer reviewed. Acceptance
will be based on quality, relevance and originality. Accepted papers will
be published in the conference proceedings and will be included in IEEE
Explore.

SCOPE

Topics will include, but are not limited to, the
following:

Digital Signal Processing

DSP Implementation and Embedded Systems

Audio/Speech Processing and Coding

Image/Video Processing and Coding

Watermarking and Information Hiding

Multimedia Communications

Sensor Array and Multi-channel Processing

Time-Frequency/Time-Scale Analysis

Analog and Mixed Signal Processing

Parallel and Distributed Processing

Internet Signal Processing

Signal Processing for Communications

Modulation and Channel Coding

Next Generation Mobile Communications

Ad-Hoc and Sensor Networks

RF and Wireless Communications

Optical Communications

Communication and Broadband Networks

Cryptography and Network Security

Soft Computing and Machine learning for Signal Processing and

Communications

Applications (Biomedical, Bioinformatics, Genomic, Seismic, Radar,
Sonar,

Remote Sensing, Positioning, etc.)

Signal Processing and Communications Education

SUBMISSION

Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length (4
pages) paper proposals for review. Proposals for tutorials and special
sessions are also welcome. The submission procedures can be found on the
conference web site:

http://www.icspc07.org

OR

http://www.icspc.info

All submissions must be made on-line and must follow the guidelines
given on the web site.

SCHEDULE

Submission of proposals for tutorials and special
sessions   March 5th, 2007

Submission of full-paper
proposals

April 2nd,
2007

Notification of
acceptance

June 4th,
2007

Submission of final version of
paper

October 1st,
2007

ICSPC 2007 Conference Secretariat,

P. O. Box: 573, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.),

Fax: +971 6 5611789

[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
mycolleagues mailing list
[email-masked]
http://grid.lrg.ufsc.br/mailman/listinfo/mycolleagues
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt