Subject: [AVT] Working group last call: JPEG-2000 payload format

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:58:44 +0100

This is to announce a working group last call on the RTP Payload  
Format for JPEG-2000:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-15.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000- 
beam-06.txt

Please send any final comments on these drafts to the <[email-masked]>  
mailing list by 28 May 2007. If no substantive comments are received  
by that time, we will ask the IESG to consider these drafts for  
publication as Proposed Standard RFCs.

Note that there is declared IPR on the "beam" draft:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_detail_show.cgi?ipr_id=697

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt