Subject: [AVT] New draft-hunt-avt-rtcpxnq-00 posted

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 11:45:46 +0100

All

There is a new ID draft-hunt-avt-rtcpxnq-00, with Intended status
"Informational" posted recently, abstract as follows: "This document
describes an RTCP XR report block which reports packet transport
parameters. The report block was developed by BT for pre- standards use
in BT's next generation network. This document has been produced to
describe the report block in sufficient detail to register the block
type with IANA, rather than with the intention of standardising the
report block for use outside BT's network." 

The objective of the draft is to describe the report block in sufficient
detail to secure allocation for this report block of a specific number
(8) from the IANA registry of RTCP XR report block numbers
http://www.iana.org/assignments/rtcp-xr-block-types, to avoid potential
conflicts.

Assistance from the AVT chairs in the preparation of this draft is
gratefully acknowledged.

If you are able to review the draft, please can you supply comments by
Friday 18th May?

Thanks
Geoff Hunt
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 12:02:05 +0100

All

(Resending in plain text format)

Thanks
Geoff Hunt