Subject: [AVT] Working group last call: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vorbis-05

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 15:04:55 +0100

This is to announce a working group last call on the RTP Payload  
Format for Vorbis Encoded Audio (http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/ 
draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vorbis-05.txt). Please send any final comments on  
this draft to the [email-masked] mailing list by 25th June 2007. If no  
substantive comments are received by that time, we will request the  
IESG consider this draft for publication as a proposed standard RFC.

Colin (as chair)

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:29:07 +0100

On 11 Jun 2007, at 15:04, Colin Perkins wrote:
> Format for Vorbis Encoded Audio (http://www.ietf.org/internet- 
> drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-vorbis-05.txt). Please send any final  
> comments on this draft to the [email-masked] mailing list by 25th  
> June 2007. If no substantive comments are received by that time, we  
> will request the IESG consider this draft for publication as a  
> proposed standard RFC.

This working group last call has finished. There were a number of  
comments, which the -06 draft should address. We will reissue the  
working group last call when the updated draft becomes available.

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/