Subject: [AVT] Working group last call: JPEG-2000 payload format

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 17:40:20 +0100

Folks,

There was considerable discussion on the list in June about allowing  
non-90kHz clock rates for the JPEG-2000 payload format. A new version  
of the draft is now available, making the agreed change:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-16.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000- 
beam-07.txt

If you commented previously, please review to confirm the changes  
made reflect the consensus. If there are no additional comments by  
20th August, we will request the IESG consider these drafts for  
publication.

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 16:56:42 +0200

Colin Perkins skrev:
> non-90kHz clock rates for the JPEG-2000 payload format. A new version of
> the draft is now available, making the agreed change:
> 
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-beam-07.txt
> 
> If you commented previously, please review to confirm the changes made
> reflect the consensus. If there are no additional comments by 20th
> August, we will request the IESG consider these drafts for publication.
> 

Even if late, I think it looks okay. I am missing some recommendations
on not using timestamp rate below 1000.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------