Subject: [AVT] [Fwd: Nomcom 2007-8: Nominations Close on Sep 10, 2007]

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 16:26:05 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Nomcom 2007-8: Nominations Close on Sep 10, 2007
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:52:33 -0700
From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], IESG IESG <[email-masked]>,	IAB 
IAB <[email-masked]>

WGchairs, IESG and IAB members

Please forward this request to the lists you manage and request feedback
and nominations.

All,

Here is the link to nominate:
https://tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/07/nominate

You may also send nominations or comments via email to [email-masked]
or [email-masked].

We have received very few nominations (1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 4, 8, 8, 19) and
even fewer accepted (1-2 people in each area, IAB acceptances is 4 at
last count).

I request the community to provide feedback on the incumbents (send
email or send notes via the web page).

1) If you think that the incumbent is doing a good job
     a) provide feedback AND
     b) nominate similar people just in case there is strong negative
feedback on the incumbent

2) If you think the incumbent can do somethings better
    a) provide feedback AND
    b) nominate someone who you think might do better

Candidates, if time commitment is the only issue, please indicate that
to the nomcom and accept the nominations.

thanks,
Lakshminath

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt