Subject: [AVT] draft-wang-avt-rtp-mvc-02 as a WG item

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:37:13 +0300

Hi,

During the Dublin meeting it was agreed to consider a new revision of the
RTP Payload Format for MVC Video
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-wang-avt-rtp-mvc-02.txt as a WG item.

This draft was posted and if there are no objections by September 1st we
will accept it as a WG item and add this draft to the charter of AVT.

Roni even

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 23:03:37 +0100

On 24 Aug 2008, at 07:37, Roni Even wrote:
> During the Dublin meeting it was agreed to consider a new revision  
> of the RTP Payload Format for MVC Video http://tools.ietf.org/id/ 
> draft-wang-avt-rtp-mvc-02.txt as a WG item.
> This draft was posted and if there are no objections by September  
> 1st we will accept it as a WG item and add this draft to the  
> charter of AVT.
>

I have no objections to taking this as a work item. I'd like to see  
it align more closely with the SVC draft over time (e.g. the PACSI  
NAL unit should be aligned with SVC or renamed to avoid confusion),  
but that can be done as the work progresses.

-- 
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/