Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rfc3047-bis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 03:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for ITU-T Recommendation G.722.1
	Author(s)       : P. Luthi, R. Even
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rfc3047-bis-08.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-08-22

International Telecommunication Union (ITU-T) Recommendation G.722.1
is a wide-band audio codec.  This document describes the payload
format for including G.722.1 generated bit streams within an RTP
packet.  The document also describes the syntax and semantics of the
SDP parameters needed to support G.722.1 audio codec.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-rfc3047-bis-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:35:41 +0300

Hi,
I updated the draft based on the comments from Aurelien and Patrick.
Regards
Roni Even

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 1:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rfc3047-bis-08.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Working Group of the
IETF.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for ITU-T Recommendation
G.722.1
	Author(s)       : P. Luthi, R. Even
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avt-rfc3047-bis-08.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-08-22

International Telecommunication Union (ITU-T) Recommendation G.722.1 is a
wide-band audio codec.  This document describes the payload format for
including G.722.1 generated bit streams within an RTP packet.  The document
also describes the syntax and semantics of the SDP parameters needed to
support G.722.1 audio codec.

---

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 16:33:55 -0400

Thanks.

If there are no further comments by next Friday, it can go to the IESG.

---

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:21:10 -0400

WGLC is ended. This document will be forwarded to the IESG as soon as I can do 
the PROTO writeup.