Subject: [AVT] comments on draft-ietf-avt-dtls-srtp-03

From: "Ron Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:31:53 +0300

Hi,
I read the draft and have only a couple of nits

1. section 3 5th paragraph "needed This" to "needed. This"

2. What is the status of draft-mcgrew-srtp-big-aes-00, I know that it is
informational reference but it looks like an expired draft.

3. In section 5.1.2 towards the end "such a translator must either share
keying material with one endpoint in or refrain from
   modifying the packets in a way which would cause the integrity check  to
fail." the "in" after the endpoint is not needed.

4. In section 5.1.2 last sentence "the call ends) and SHOULD time out faster
than that (we do not offer a hard
   recommendation but 10 to 30 seconds seems appropriate) to allow in order
to allow for the possibility that the peer implementation has
   been corrected."  delete te first "to allow"
5. In section 7.3.2 first sentence you have "Section" twice

6. In section 9 first sentence "This document a new extension for DTLS"
change to "This document adds a new extension for DTLS"

7. In section 9 first paragraph "and not with TLS [15] specifies that TLS"
change to and not with TLS [15] which specifies that TLS"

Roni Even
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt