Subject: [AVT] Stepping down

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 18:18:37 +0100

Today marks the 10th anniversary of my appointment as AVT co-chair,  
and after much thought, I've decided this an appropriate time to step  
down, and leave the group in the capable hands of Roni and Tom.

Chairing this working group has been a tremendously rewarding  
experience, and I step down with many great memories. I intend to  
continue working in the group in future, and look forward to seeing  
you all - without my blue dot - in Minneapolis.

Colin
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 15:41:44 -0700

Colin, in the last 10 years, AVT has produced an large number of  
standards that are widely implemented and deployed - an impressive  
accomplishment. On behalf of the many users and the IETF, thank you  
very much for all the work you have put into AVT over the years.

It's hard to figure out exactly how to say think you to a volunteer  
that has put in as much as you, but thank you, Your leadership will be  
missed.

Cullen <RAI Co-AD>

On Aug 13, 2008, at 10:18 , Colin Perkins wrote:

> and after much thought, I've decided this an appropriate time to  
> step down, and leave the group in the capable hands of Roni and Tom.
>