Subject: [AVT] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-wang-avt-rtp-mvc-02.txt]

From: Thomas Schierl <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:00:54 +0200

We just submitted a new version of the RTP payload for MVC.

-- 
Thomas Schierl
--------------
Fraunhofer HHI

----
Visit us at

IFA 2008 / Berlin (Germany), 29 August - 3 September 2008 / Hall 5.3 Booth 17
http://www.hhi.fraunhofer.de/de/veranstaltungen/aktuelle-veranstaltungen/ifa-2008-berlin-germany.html

IBC 2008 / Amsterdam (NL), 12 - 16 September 2008 / Hall 8 Booth C81
http://www.hhi.fraunhofer.de/index.php?id=2399&L=1

insite 2008 / Johannesburg (South Africa), Sandton Convention Centre / 15 - 17 September 2008 
http://www.insitex.co.za

Subject: I-D Action:draft-wang-avt-rtp-mvc-02.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 05:15:01 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Payload Format for MVC Video
	Author(s)       : Y. Wang, T. Schierl
	Filename        : draft-wang-avt-rtp-mvc-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2008-08-21

This memo describes an RTP payload format for the multiview 
extension of the ITU-T Recommendation H.264 video codec that is 
technically identical to ISO/IEC International Standard 14496-10.  

 The RTP payload format allows for packetization of one or more 
Network Abstraction Layer (NAL) units, produced by the video 
encoder, in each RTP payload.  The payload format has wide 
applicability, such as 3D video streaming, free-viewpoint video, and 
3DTV.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-avt-rtp-mvc-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt